the Rift

[OPEN] SPIDERSONG [Patrol]

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere was going to patrol. She didn't particularly want to patrol, but she knew that she had to. She had to help the herd out somehow, and since she didn't seem to be able to do so any other way this was how she would do it. She had been given a location as well as two names - two names that she had brought into this herd - Rift and Badger.

So, Ardere started out before her. A beacon in the air as she heads out in the direction of the heavenly fields. Still, even though she knew the pair, she did not dare to allow her wings to spread - to feel the gentle breeze run through her feathers. No. It was not okay. She wanted to ignore the hole in her wing. She wanted to ignore the fact that she could not fly. It was a struggle, knowing that she was left on the ground when the rest of her kind could take to the skies, but she tried to not be as taken apart by it.

When she arrived, she appeared to be the last one. Gentle orbs flickered between the pair before she allowed words to slip from her mouth. "Mine sincerest apologies for mine late arrival," a gentle lull of a tone to her voice as she moved in a little bit closer. Still, there was one more whom she didn't recognize lurking around them. She had come too late to hear any conversation that may have happened but she assumed one of them had already inquired as to who she was.

"Mineself tis be Laedere, and mine companion be Ardere," she introduced herself and her companion to the foal before she shifted her weight and glanced back at the other Throat's members.

@Rift
Sorry for the wait! ;-;

they say the good die young
but they never really tell you that they never die alone
image credits

Messages In This Thread
SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Rift - 12-05-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Auriel - 12-06-2015, 01:16 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Badger - 12-08-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Laedere - 12-10-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Rift - 12-14-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Auriel - 12-17-2015, 12:27 AM