the Rift

[OPEN] SPIDERSONG [Patrol]

Badger Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Gelding :: Equine :: 15'2hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow
The familiar figure of Laedere brings a warm smile to my face, and I give her a whicker of greeting. Along with her floating dolphin companion - which had once scared the ever living shit out of me - she was the first face I saw during my second foray into Helovia, and I owe her a lot. Without her, I might not have come to the Throat and been granted with the rank I now hold, nor would I possess the happiness that I currently do, the contentment with my situation.

Rift introduces us and Auriel, and I look towards the latter. She reveals that she is a Protector of the World' Edge, and I realise that this is the sort of woman who holds Erthe's life in her hands - whilst the white girl is young, she will be relying on the herd's warriors to protect her. "Nice to meet you, miss Auriel. Do you know a filly named Erthe in the World's Edge herd?" I tilt my haltered head at her. She certainly seems of the correct build to be a warrior, so I think my little niece will be safe under her care.

She asks if we know a Shida, and I shake my head. I've probably met her in meetings, but the name rings no bells for me. I look around, hunting for things to observe - after all, the point of a patrol is to patrol, even if it's far more fun to stand here and talk. "So...shall we begin? I'm sure there's plenty of resources here that the herd could use." There's new varieties of herbs that I've never seen before, and I'm soon leaning down to sniff at them, trying to determine whether I should take them home with me for further study or not.

@Laedere

Messages In This Thread
SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Rift - 12-05-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Auriel - 12-06-2015, 01:16 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Badger - 12-08-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Laedere - 12-10-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Rift - 12-14-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Auriel - 12-17-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Badger - 12-19-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Laedere - 12-25-2015, 03:42 PM