[OPEN] Pondering on Wanderers Wonderings

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

Or maybe she was the only one who was trying to escape. Maybe she was the only one for a lot of things, and in a world so massive, so large, there had to be others that felt that same way she did, but perhaps the size did no graces, and Zandora was alone. All alone. His words were icy and venomous, the tone alarming her. Had she not just tried to start conversation? She became wary quite quickly, deciding to be more careful with what she said. There was a time, that Zandora did not care what others thought of her, but now it seemed that the passing of time had created a structure of filtration within the horned's head.

His next words settled her previous alarms, but brought about an inner questioning that she wasn't exactly sure how to form into words. Her ears flickered back as the desire to be here slipped away. You are here because you are running. Stop running. She heard the words echo through her head as her subconscious reminded her what a frail thing she had become. When would the fiery Arabian return from her hiatus?

Shifting her gaze that had fallen from the golden's back to her Lord, she spoke with soft cascading words that danced with the sadden melodies. "That's a good question. One I ask myself everyday." She started, tail lashing at her haunches as she ignored the mocking memories of herself. "I believe it is me I'm escaping." She then said, feeling the strangeness that those words brought to the aurora. Trying to avoid spilling to much, she too asked a question. "What do the bamboo grasses offer you today?" She inquired, wanting to know why the Lord sought the company of the yellow meadows and grasses.

"Talk?"

OCC: sorry she's such a mess, until she talks with Ashamin she's in this rut
@Thranduil
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
Pondering on Wanderers Wonderings - by Thranduil - 12-10-2015, 09:06 AM
RE: Pondering on Wanderers Wonderings - by Zandora - 12-23-2015, 02:03 AM
RE: Pondering on Wanderers Wonderings - by Blu - 02-14-2016, 01:24 PM