the Rift

[OPEN] Pondering on Wanderers Wonderings

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

It was a good thing he resigned himself in. The golden could practically see her little heart flutter with unknowing and warning. Yet that did not stop her from speaking up again. All the while he stands there un-phased. The crowned head held with just s light tilt, and tasseled tail swinging ever so freely behind him. She was a pretty little thing, but what plans should he craft for her. So many choices, it was rather hard to choose.

Those earth eyes take in every hesitation, the flinch of her ears, and held in breath. At last she gives them voice. What comes out is more personal than he could have hoped for. She was escaping herself? Oh dear, and come right to a mirror, or rather worse than a mirror. He would show her a rather nasty reflection I’m afraid. She was trying to change subjects, and his head tilts the other way. Did she fear the subject? Or saying more than she should? Well it was too late for that, he certainly wouldn’t let her get away that easily. “Why should you feel the need to escape such a beautiful reflection?” His words purred out, rolling about her, trying to wrap around her suspicions and silently suffocate them.

The girl did pose another question though, and ill as he was to leave the other subject, it did require an answer. “They offer a respite from the cold winds and hearts.” The earth eyes spark with the gold enlays, yet he tempers himself only slightly, sighing as he says his answer, and looking off for a moment towards the north. Then he turns back. “You can not escape yourself though I’m afraid. I’ve tried.” That slip sent a bristle down his back. Harks flick, but he holds steady. His mood too strong, and the hunt too engaging to travel down that rabbit path. “Here-“ He turns gesturing to the stream behind him. “Tell me what you see…” Come here little mouse, and taste the cheese upon the metal table….

"talk talk talk"
OOC::

Thranduil
His words are clever and bright

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

@Zandora

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Pondering on Wanderers Wonderings - by Thranduil - 12-10-2015, 09:06 AM
RE: Pondering on Wanderers Wonderings - by Blu - 02-14-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Pondering on Wanderers Wonderings - by Thranduil - 02-14-2016, 04:01 PM