[OPEN] Pondering on Wanderers Wonderings

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

His tail was a rhythmic beat in her drums, a pendulum swinging in it's glittering golden glory. There is a change of heart, a change of mindset, just like the switch of minute to another, Zandora is different. Perhaps the vibe the golden leviathan circulated was one that challenged her, beckoned her to wallow in her prides, her powers, not her pities. Or even the fact that the devil's daughter had shared weakness to another could be explanation enough. She was no woman who bowed to such mental feebleness that had crippled the masses(had crippled her), she is so much better then that. 

She is not surprised when the man peeps into the loopholes of her words she offered and prods for more information, just as she had so stupidly set herself up for and had also used on others. Maybe the minds of the heartless(oh how she wishes was was truly heartless, but really, she is everything but) are not so different all. He too incorporated a sly comment, and she could not help but to release a short chuckle. She'd give the man a chance she supposed, Zandora would play his little game, after all what better to play a round or two with a crafter herself? 

"Well it is not the reflection I wish to escape, it's more so the taunts, the reminders that that reflection sees. I wish to escape mistakes. Although it is quite easily seen that there is no such ordeal as escaping your failures." She offers, once again spewing more words then she desired. She would soon grow impatient if he picked at her skin again, her demand to leave the subject alone easily seeping through amethyst orbs.

He speaks again and it is noted that the golden and the vixen had yet to become more the strangers, for their identities still rested behind their crowned skulls. Zandora's lips curl ever so slightly as her smokey words fill the voids, "Well then you as well are escaping yourself, that is if you too would consider your heart layered by the frozen waters of barrenness; ice?" She played back, trying her own trick; forcing  his hand. She would now get to know whether the man believed himself as innocent or guilty, even if she knew little of the gold, she still pried to know all she could. His next words bloom a little regret in her mind, for the words spoken were just as personal as hers. He does not appear to be one that so easily lets information go, she figured this must've been some sort of mistake. Here they were, both inclined to keep their secrets hidden, but yet in the face of questioning, their hearts minds cried out with bubbling desire to share(despite such need to not reveal). Choosing not to revel in his sorrows, his past, or whatever the golden man called it, she simply said, "It appears no one can."

Zandora is glad that he seems to move on, beckoning her to peer out at the translucent waters behind him. She does not understand his intent, but it was her turn to play along with his move. Stepping forward, the vixen neared him to better look at what he wished for her to see(or not see.) As she passed the aureate stallion, she flicked her lilac tail so that it might brush upon his barrel, she was far above the whores of Helovia, but the fox does have her ways of slowly drawing, luring, hoping for a catch. This man of mystery might not fall to such tempts, but there was no harm in a little fun.

Letting her attention fall to white capped water, she looked for something, anything that was spectacular enough for verbal recording, but Zandora was only shown a blurred vision of herself. Turning her dished face, her brow arches as words of silk fall from black lips. "I am no creative woman, if you wish for me to preform some sort of poetic painting, I am afraid I will prove to disappoint. For all I see is a mere stream, in a mere forest, placed in a mere world." Oh what a beautiful lie it was. She saw so much more then nature, she saw stories in the pattern of nature, but perhaps most of all was that reflection that had stared back at her. Yes, Zandora saw that.

"Talk?"

OCC: so this post got away from me hahaha sorry
@Thranduil

Messages In This Thread
Pondering on Wanderers Wonderings - by Thranduil - 12-10-2015, 09:06 AM
RE: Pondering on Wanderers Wonderings - by Blu - 02-14-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Pondering on Wanderers Wonderings - by Zandora - 03-04-2016, 02:04 PM