[OPEN] Pondering on Wanderers Wonderings

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

Her orbs rose from the streams, from the haunting mirror of a horned mare in ebonite and purple, how had he known she had lied? Zandora was no awful lier, she had grown up lying, she was the shadow mare. But, somehow he had figured it out. Perhaps he was calling her bluff, provoking and poking, wishing and waiting for her to break under his glare. Anger rose up in her veins, but what she looked back too was enough to diminish that. 

It was her. But not. 

WHAT THE FUCK. Her ears pinned, body immediately growing defensive as she stared at herself. Was this some sort of illusion? She glanced around, looking for a certain golden cat in the rummage, finding none, her cold eyes settled upon stark pupiless orbs, mockery and something else alit in them. She wanted to charge, wanted to sink the entirety of her horn in that body, in that body that was HERS, not someone else's to play around in. She did not know if it would hurt her, so she merely stood motionless, her expression absent of warmth, but full of nothing else--she wouldn't play any more of his games. She already had lost too many rounds, SHE was the master of trickery and she wouldn't allow some man dripped in gold defeat her. 

"Your little magic tricks are childish, I do not fear you."  She said plainly, almost annoyed with the whole situation. All she wanted was a good time, a little bit of satisfaction to her craving, and the vixen had stumbled upon a man and his card deck. "What do you want, fallen king of the Basin? What lies beyond that skull of yours hmm?"  She asked, her eyes still locked within the own mirrored gaze of her own. She wanted to look away, didn't want to see her body being invaded by this man, but she would not give into the wishes Two could play the game.

"Talk?"

OCC: merp I honestly didnt know how to write her reaction so sorry for the lateness/vagueness! Now with the order they will be seeing each other a lot and I wanted this tread to be wrapped up/wrapping up
@Thranduil
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
Pondering on Wanderers Wonderings - by Thranduil - 12-10-2015, 09:06 AM
RE: Pondering on Wanderers Wonderings - by Blu - 02-14-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Pondering on Wanderers Wonderings - by Zandora - 05-19-2016, 11:24 PM