the Rift

[OPEN] remember me

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

With the shallow acceptance of her invitation, Elsa began to lead her starry friend back to the Edge. It was quite a walk from here, but at least it would be relatively calm. With the mass amount of events occurring, Elsa was pretty sure she was due for a quite night. Pity filled her the more they trekked across the terrain. How is one supposed to find memories? They were already so fleeting. It was hard for her to hang on to emotional memories. She shot Serenity a sorry look, but sincerely hoped the Edge would help lead her somewhere. She would always be welcome within their borders until she decided where to go. Even then, it was more than likely Elsa would let her visit with open arms.

Then the Edge finally creeped up into their vision. Stepping over the Threshold, Elsa stopped to let Serenity continue ahead. ”Welcome to the Edge. Can you think of anything that may jog your memory? I’d be more than willing to help you get any resources you need.” Elsa was truly at a loss for what to do, it was so hard to think of ways to help. ”If nothing here piques your interest, maybe you could explore the other herds? I know the Dragon’s Throat will be fine. If they question you, just tell them I sent you.” She offered a wink but held trust that Gaucho would allow her in to try and figure things out. The Falls she wasn’t so sure about, but it would be stupid of them to attack and innocent women. ”The Falls too would be another place to go. I do not know the leaders there well, but I’m sure they would also let you in with open arms.” That was the problem with all of this herd stuff. Everyone was so protective over their things. Look at the Falls, they had invaded for no other reason than to leave a Goddess who never hurt them? That’s absolutely ridiculous, since they knew the Falls at that time would have let them in graciously. Instead they had to ruin a number of families lives to gain the power they so craved. Her darkened thoughts were consciously being reeled back in as Elsa tried to stay focused on the subject.

"talk" 

image credits

@Serenity  but others can feel free to join ^_^
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
remember me - by Elsa - 12-20-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 12-21-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 12-21-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: remember me - by Elsa - 01-02-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 01-09-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 01-12-2016, 09:07 AM
RE: remember me - by Elsa - 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 01-16-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 01-17-2016, 12:37 PM