the Rift

[OPEN] remember me

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Sing to me the song of the stars,
Of your galaxy
As Elsa began to show the way toward whatever land the Edge was composed of, the partly-golden girl picked up after her and her companion. She would have to trust blindly, but already she felt a sense of kinship with the blue-accented doll; she couldn't figure how someone she met moments ago would offer her the world. She didn't have much of the past to hold onto, but the new memories being forged were surly things that wouldn't escape her grasp again. Finely threaded, cauterized deep, she would forever remember the kindness shown to her when she had nothing to her name.

She tried to keep in mind the terrain they passed over, all the dips and rises, a rather easy feat as it had nothing to compete with. Out of the thick thicket of trees and into wider, emptier spaces--fields of flowers adorning soft colors that made her hold her wings a little less tighly to her body. The chill in the air increased but it washed over her and gracefully let her be. Mind wandered back to what Elsa had said earlier, the names of the herds repeating themselves again and again. Dragon's Throat, Hidden Falls, World's Edge, Aurora Basin. The matter of gods also posed a problem to her, but she figured the time would come when it would all be explained; it didn't seem an imposing issue that couldn't wait.

When the trees gathered around them once more, and Elsa ceased her movements, Serenity followed suit and let golden eyes trail over the surrounding area as she was spoken to. They had reached it at last.
She smiled at the offer posed to her, but shook her head slightly in annoyance at herself. "I do not know how to handle this problem. I have never lost memories before, save for things typically forgotten..." And then the two names she recognized by then reappeared, and she stored the bits of information away to pull out if she found no help in the Edge. "Honestly, I am simply so grateful to you and Edgar. I do not know what I would have done had you not assisted me so readily." She bowed her head slightly in thanks, knowing it most likely wasn't needed, before continuing. "Are there any doctors about? Perhaps someone who specializes in healing? They are the only hope I seem to have." She had made it so far already, the idea of giving up wasn't something she could afford.
CREDIT

@Tembovu / @Alune / @Elsa
tagging in case either/both of you wanted to join in now; if not, i'm good with waiting for individual threads too <33

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
remember me - by Elsa - 12-20-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 12-21-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 12-21-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: remember me - by Elsa - 01-02-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 01-09-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 01-12-2016, 09:07 AM
RE: remember me - by Elsa - 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 01-16-2016, 09:36 PM