the Rift

[OPEN] remember me

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Sing to me the song of the stars,
Of your galaxy
If only things were simple for her, but truth was they never had been before. Growing up a slave, losing her family, escaping only to find herself caught in the arms of those who dealt fate out like playing cards. Everything was so new that wasn't supposed to be, lands and faces and alludes to the so-called gods that resided among them. It vexed her, frustration lingering in her words because she couldn't find anything else about her familiar. She wished an answer would find her, would present itself and then she could untangle herself from Elsa's own problems.
But of course things never quite worked out that way; it seemed things were only achievable if they were sought after relentlessly. If they were fought for. But all she knew how to do was run.

She followed Elsa's gaze and turned tear-drop ears to welcome the new addition, a male easily twice her own bulk. He was impressive, if not a bit imposing, and she could only look on at his spiral horn and will herself not to move further away as he approached. She was still uneasy around the unicorn kind, though given that Elsa had not seem alarmed by his presence she could perhaps settle herself down as well. Wings ruffled slightly upon her slim back, nose dipping in silent greeting as he addressed her by the novelty of her coat. It took all her willpower to not step back and wonder if he might be after her starry hide as all the others had been, but then she thought it might be rude to assume such things from everyone; surely if he had such intentions he would not have been so genuine in character.

Gratefully she allowed her white partner to speak for her while she composed herself, and the giant's words finally sunk in. Leaders? Elsa ruled the Edge? Golden eyes stared inconspicuously at her, and red would have painted her cheeks hot if a blush were possible. She had been alongside a queen all along and wasn't the wiser. She had put such an important figure through her trivial adventure, surely she could be spending her time doing something much more important. Serenity looked back between the two leaders, her heart swelling with Elsa's offer. "I am... looking for a healer, I believe. Actually, I am not even certain if that is what I require, but mayhaps it is a place to start?"
Then once more in response to Elsa, "When I have regained what I can for myself, I will come back to thank you properly for all that you have done... That I swear." Brilliant smile parting navy lips, the shining light in a world of darkness.
CREDIT

@Elsa

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
remember me - by Elsa - 12-20-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 12-21-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 12-21-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: remember me - by Elsa - 01-02-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 01-09-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 01-12-2016, 09:07 AM