the Rift

[OPEN] remember me

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Elsa rebuked his suggestion of the Basin with a surprisingly firm and demanding statement, “risk another gaining an unnecessary injury.” Gaze flared with curiosity as he silently nodded in solidarity with his Queen. Though he was uncertain as to how deep his own mistrust of the Basin ran (certainly it was not as deep as Elsa’s, he was discovering), he did not wish to appear divided before a stranger visiting their herd. So he did not argue or contradict the icy woman, instead letting her and Serenity speak.

Something softened in his face as she continued, telling Serenity that she did not need thanks, only that she wished her memories to return. He studied Elsa for a heartbeat longer than necessary as the sincerity of her words stirred him, before nodding once and returning his attention to Serenity, agreeing again as Elsa spoke of the Throat. Though he, personally, knew little of the fiery place, he often felt as though his great, warm-loving body would be most at home there.

He found there was little left to say, as Elsa offered her both the Edge’s protection and shelter. A small, amused grin found its way onto his cream muzzle, as his fellow monarch stole any potential words and spoke them as a diplomat. The many sides of Elsa were slowly being revealed to him the more he was around the Icebound— and she was continually surprising him.

His small grin grew as she referenced his size, “Elsa flatters me, I would be lost without her tenacious guidance,” he winked playfully as his voice rumbled with amusement. His attentions shifted to Serenity as she spoke, and he shifted his weight as she referred to him as ‘king.’ Eventually he might come to like others referencing him solely by his title, but he was doubtful. He simply nodded at the end of her words, “I am glad Elsa could assist you. Do not hesitate to revisit the Edge. I wish you the best in recovering your memories, Serenity,” a hint of sadness tinged the smile as he began to fade away into the mist.
image | bckg

@Elsa @Serenity I think he's gone, but he can stay if you all had anything else to say to him! :D

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
remember me - by Elsa - 12-20-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 12-21-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 12-21-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: remember me - by Elsa - 01-02-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 01-09-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 01-12-2016, 09:07 AM
RE: remember me - by Elsa - 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: remember me - by Serenity - 01-16-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: remember me - by Tembovu - 01-17-2016, 12:37 PM