the Rift

[OPEN] I can explain...

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
He had been troubled, disappointed even, by the select few herd mates that had chosen to not show their faces at the meeting. So much had happened, and it disheartened the Elephant that some had chosen to leave the Edge… His great head shook the thoughts free as his ribs expanded with cool, early Orangemoon air. He exhaled a long, quiet sigh, navy eyes sweeping up and down the border of shattered glass that marked the herd’s boundaries.

Coarse strands of his ebony tail swayed at thick hocks while he contemplated the possible reasons for not attending a meeting. He could think of few valid reasons… Though some did come to mind. And perhaps those explanations would be voiced by the herd members he was about to summon. Part of him was extraordinarily interested to hear their stories, while another part of him was disgruntled.

Members of a herd needed to attend meetings— especially this one, with the shift of power occurring, and so many changes in ranks. To the Elephant King, not attending was disrespectful. Perhaps (most likely) the new ruler was too idealistic to assume that all members would joyfully attend meetings. Or even begrudgingly attend meetings. Regardless, the mammoth (at least for now), would hold those who chose not to show accountable.

A small, amused smile replaced the disappointment on his broad face as he once again reared to his massive height. And, once again, his massive hooves hit the earth with punishing blows, “Those who did not show their faces at the meeeting,” his low roar trumpeted through the Edge, “Explain yourselves!” And then, tall and commanding, he waited for the unruly members to appear.
Once more into the fray
credits | table by Neo

@Katerina @Ruairi @Whisper @Odette @Rowtag @Jahzara @Sariel

This is for those characters who were not on absent and did not reply to the herd meeting. Think of a good excuse, or else there might be repercussions ;] muahaha

Reply by 1/5/16! (extended for Holidays, but earlier responses are appreciated will be replied to.)

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
I can explain... - by Tembovu - 12-21-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Jahzara - 12-24-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: I can explain... - by Katerina - 12-31-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Tembovu - 01-03-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Katerina - 01-10-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Whisper - 01-11-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: I can explain... - by Jahzara - 01-12-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: I can explain... - by Tembovu - 01-12-2016, 02:58 PM