the Rift

[OPEN] I can explain...

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara

Change does not bode well for every individual. Some beings were creatures of habit, and Jahzara was far from exempt of that. While the rest of the world accepted changes and carried on with their lives, it was rarely ever a good thing for the golden vixen to go through an unexpected change in her routine. The mare had hardly adjusted to the change in leadership after the murders caused by the Moon Goddess, having gone through a mental blackout during one of the most horrendous things she had ever witnessed while living in Helovia. Barely speaking to anyone and proving herself to be as utterly useless as anyone could possibly be as a civilian in a herd, Jahzara had retreated into the depths of the World's Edge forest with nothing more than her hallucinations for company.

A mental breakdown had over taken the mare, quite similarly as a few seasons prior, to where she was nothing more than a shell of an equine. Her mind had tried to protect her from the changes happening around her, tried to guard her from her own depression by locking her away from the rest of the world. While her body moved, her consciousness was elsewhere. Trapped within the confinement of her own imagination, her least favorite hallucination hid her away no matter how much she disliked the darkness. Charles, the whispy stallion of smoke that only she could see, hissed darkly to her whenever she asked to go home. Only Charles would decide when she could return, only Charles would be able to bring her back.

It's terrifying what the power of the mind can do.

Jahzara was unaware of how many days had passed during her mental blackout, her body thin from the stress. Her will to survive had helped her maintain essential functions, drinking water when needed and eating just enough so that she would not starve, but she had no realization of what she was doing, nor could she remember anything after 'coming home'. Charles had left her alone at last, but her favorite hallucination had yet to return to her side as she tried to regain her strength and comprehension. Imagine her surprise when the loud bellow of a vaguely familiar voice demanded the attention of anyone that did not attend 'the meeting'.

Meeting? What meeting?

Eyes widened slightly with fear, auds flicking back with the realization that she had missed much more than she initially thought. Although the strong voice was familiar, it did not seem like the voice of the kings that she had met prior, and that alone sent a nervous chill down her spine. Slowly, she turned towards the call to follow obediently. Once she caught scent of the massive stallion that towered over her in the past, Jahzara's head dropped down low to the ground with submission. His voice...It seemed angry...What had happened? What was going to happen? Quietly, not unlike a scolded puppy, Jahzara walked out of the trees to stand some distance from Tembovu. The girl's muscles quivered beneath her golden and snowy hide, her anxiety clearly visible from the mild shaking of her thin body.

Forcing herself to look up at the stallion, her half-blinded gaze blurred by the tears that had begun to swell, she struggled to speak. Never before, in all her years of loyalty to the World's Edge, had she been in trouble. Yes, she lost her position as Spector some seasons ago, that was understandable when she knew she had been a long shot of even obtaining the rank. But never something like this..."I..." Jahzara's voice cracked before she could even muster up the courage to get the second word out, but after some seconds of trying to regain her composure, she squeaked out the rest. "I...didn't know...the-the-there was a...a meeting..." The honesty in her voice, no matter how meek and quiet it was, could be seen in her demeanor alone. Anyone that even remotely knew the child-like vixen would be able to see that she was terrified of any consequences that may come to her.

"Talk"
'Lily - Hallucination'

Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
I can explain... - by Tembovu - 12-21-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Jahzara - 12-24-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: I can explain... - by Katerina - 12-31-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Tembovu - 01-03-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Katerina - 01-10-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: I can explain... - by Whisper - 01-11-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: I can explain... - by Jahzara - 01-12-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: I can explain... - by Tembovu - 01-12-2016, 02:58 PM