the Rift

[PRIVATE] How to love

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora

He had hit her, hit her hard. His body spoke of ice, of steaming coldness that whipped and sung in the air while his tail slashed and hissed. She didn't want to be reminded that he was different, she wanted to see that he was the same, that the boy she had met in the woods had not grown into the man that carried too much weight upon his shoulders. He was so shy, so pure, but now, the way the vemon(did he mean to hurt her?) dripped off his lips, she couldn't help but to retaliate.

Zandora stepped away from Ashamin, letting the shadows swallow up her whole until only a bit of her upper body and face shown. Her face was set in straight, haunting lines, the dip of her heritage contrasting with the chords of muscle in her neck and chest. Her heart grew frozen, not merely cold or icy, but frozen, full of anger, full of hurt and disappointment.

"Do not tell me that. We are all trying. I am doing it and so are you." She hissed, her pains, her aches all mixing into a lethalness in her words, she knew that she would regret this. Poor poor Ashamin, he had done nothing to deserve her fury, but she wasn't thinking now, only acting out of the impact that his words had brought her. "I was sorry for--everything. I felt as if I had messed up." She started, pupiless eyes boring deep into his own, she could feel her bonded reaching out, trying to calm the blaze within Zandora.

Come out come out wherever you are! It's been waiting for you Zandora!

And it did.

"If you haven't noticed Ashamin, you've had to hold up the heads that you caused to fall down." She stroke, lightning and electricty feeding through her veins. "So before you try to evoke my pity just has she had done herself, only wanting his love. perhaps you should take a step back and look at the destruction you caused." Hadn't it been Ashamin that had broken her, hadn't it been him that saw the wicked shadow mare melt and break? Where was he now? Was he just a puppeteer that only knew how to dismantle, but not repair again?

She wished she had someone to tell her that it wasn't his job, that it wasn't him who broke her and that it was all her.

But she didn't.

His last words calmed her blaze, her eyes missing the fiery light, missing the light of life, missing everything. She didn't want to break, not yet, he couldn't always see her vulnerabilities. So out of one final heat, she spoke, her voice vicious, "I never said I needed you. You've only caused me pain, why would I want that?" She finished, this facade of anger hiding the words that she wanted to say, wished she had instead of this, because now, now Zandora was the puppeteer. God knew she didn't know how to remake herself, surely not Ashamin.

Peer upon your destruction Zandora, remember the old days? Remember when this was all you did? Doesn't it feel good darling?

Out of her love, her deep, complicated love for the simple paint boy and his coal eyes, she ripped and tore a path of destruction. For she was too afraid to face herself, to face the fact that she loved him so. When all she wanted to do was share this with him, but instead out of their twisted, thorned fates, it turned into this. Love only destroys.

"I'm leaving now, here, you, the basin, Helovia"

She turned then, her head low and ashamed. She wished that she had never known him, for then it wouldn't be so hard to say goodbye. This, this goodbye, hurt the most even when she didn't say it. She supposed it was going to hurt saying goodbye when she didn't want to let go of him, but she knew that it would be worse if she was to ask him to stay--when he wanted to go.

She would never know his reply, but allowed the unspoken words to say it all.

I love you and goodbye.

OCC: I just don't even know, like this post is a mess. I'm so sorry dude. At least Z was capable of finding out she loved someone

[color=#000000][size=x-small]

Image Credits!
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
How to love - by Zandora - 12-26-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: How to love - by Ashamin - 12-28-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: How to love - by Zandora - 01-02-2016, 02:06 AM
RE: How to love - by Ashamin - 01-12-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: How to love - by Zandora - 02-02-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: How to love - by Ashamin - 03-30-2016, 09:25 PM
RE: How to love - by Zandora - 05-15-2016, 09:53 AM