the Rift

[PRIVATE] But oh - those summer nights

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
MORRIGAN & PONGO

"I'm scared that you'll compare and I'll look a lifetime past repair"

'Funny smell.' My companion's voice startled me, jostling me from one of the light naps I frequently found myself having lately. I couldn't explain why I was taking so many frequent naps, I certainly wouldn't say that I felt rested afterwards. When I fell into a deep enough sleep, I would dream...And if I dreamed, they quickly transformed into the nightmares that repeatedly haunted me, vivid reminders of my past replaying. Usually I would be grateful for my small companion catching onto my approaching night terrors, the powerful mental bond that we shared showing him glimpses of what I saw. Often Pongo would wake me before they became too severe, even if it did mean that I got less sleep because of it. But tonight...

Tonight I would have rather dreamed...A beautiful dream where I danced across the desert sands with the shadow of a pegasus that was as much a mystery to me today as he was the first day I met him. It was a comforting dream that placed me away from the terrors, the abuse, of my past...But when my scarlet eyes fluttered open, reality came crashing down like a powerful wave. Bucephalus wasn't here, his disappearance had been sudden yet not surprising, and the disappointment weighed heavier on my shoulders than I would like to admit. 'Forget him.' Pongo's disappointment voice chastised me as I pulled myself to my feet, rolling my eyes at his thoughts. "Don't you think I'm trying?" The antelope only met my question with an unimpressed stare, before turning towards the strange scent that I could now smell as well.

The closer I got, the stronger the scent grew, and eventually I was led to a unicorn mare and her companion. She had...well, I didn't have a clue what she had actually. But I had a feeling that it was the source of the smell. "What is that?" Pongo's curiosity was strong as well, but as he eyed the hell hound nervously, he didn't bother trying to approach the bizarre item.

"Speaking."

OOC - Girl talk and the start of Morri's corruption begins! xD
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
But oh - those summer nights - by Shida - 01-15-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: But oh - those summer nights - by Morrigan - 01-20-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: But oh - those summer nights - by Ampere - 01-24-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: But oh - those summer nights - by Maren - 02-07-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: But oh - those summer nights - by Shida - 02-20-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: But oh - those summer nights - by Ampere - 02-27-2016, 11:59 PM