the Rift

[PRIVATE] But oh - those summer nights

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK

I look up. I've already inhaled once, and so my brain is currently re-calibrating into drug mode. Or you know, as my Da used to say, real life. So currently, Lacy-McBack-Lace is lookin' a bit like a spider, and the thing next to her sort of looks like if a dog got into a fight with an etch-isketch. But I mean, i'm not here to judge.

"Fuckin' forget-me-nots" I sort of slur. I dip my chin to my chest, burp a little, and then relax into the sands. "This uh... you know. Does what you need it do. Need to forget some shit? Done. Need to clear you head? Done. Got a weird boner you can't get rid of?" I pause. Somehow not all the things Da has told me about this stuff seems relevant. "Uh.. you know. And it's all natural. uh. Celiac, and glutton-free, and biodegradable." I confirm with a confident nod.

"Just inhale-" Princess sparks the glassware again, and a stream of beautiful smoke trails towards Morrigan.

And then.

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. It's blue-tits.

Immediately I expect her to squawk (funny how I think that of her, rather than her parrot), but she seems ... chill?

Holy shit the drugs have kicked in fast. Ampere has no chill. And with that thought, I immediately decide I need to get this bitch stoned tonight - if anyone needs the edge taken off, it's blue-tits over here. And if I know half the shit that was actually going on in her life, I'd have no idea just how right that was.

"You know what they say. Healthy mind, healthy body." I say with a wink, knowing Ampere could call me out in a second on my bullshit and inhaling another large puff of smoke, and slowly letting it out. I was trying to make a flower, but it was more of an oval. Still, purdy good given my lips are like 3 inches long.

"Come on-" I urge as casually as possible, offering the glass stem towards my blue and fearless leader.

My mouth formed a / shape as Maren sauntered over. I hadn't really chatted too much with our diviner, but she seemed like the type to have her chastity belt on a little too tight, if you know what I mean. Like, cutting off all the fun times, not just the sexy ones?

"YO!" I tried to interrupt, shaking my skull in a wide arc as Maren mentioned companions. "You're harshing our chill, yo. She's got a companion. You've got wings by your ears. Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill. And you're quite right-" I comment with a graceful nod of my head - and, if I had been wearing a top hat, I would have taken it off  and done an epic bow - "-it isn't. But it's basically just as good for the mind. Go on, you did walk all this way -"

And for the third time, I offer up the glassware, meant to be a present to my long departed traitorous addict and asshole of a Father, to someone else.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
But oh - those summer nights - by Shida - 01-15-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: But oh - those summer nights - by Morrigan - 01-20-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: But oh - those summer nights - by Ampere - 01-24-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: But oh - those summer nights - by Maren - 02-07-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: But oh - those summer nights - by Shida - 02-20-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: But oh - those summer nights - by Ampere - 02-27-2016, 11:59 PM