the Rift

[OPEN] [REJOINING] Breathe and Be Calm

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time

He descended like a terrible storm, all feathers and muscle and darkness, with eyes a blaze like molten lava, digging into the dotted one who dared cross their border without invitation. "WHO GOES THERE!?" Einarr boomed, landing hard just a few meters before the stranger and its companion. The stag lifted his head, looking straight on to the intruder. Massive, dark wings folded against his tough sides as he strode forth on cloven hooves, confidence erupting from each imprint into the moist shoreline. Einarr's white-kissed face was composed like stone, hand-chiseled and perfectly intimidating. While Ampere or Megaera might have treated this stranger amiably, Einarr met them with a wall of contempt. Who where they, anyways, thinking they could just fly on over the sea bridge into their home!? If he had the vocal cords capable, the warden might be heard growling in this moment.

"This is Dragon's Throat. You seek refuge?" He asked, finally stopping just a horse length from the spotted and the otter. The woman was so small compared to him, so fragile and unassuming. Einarr knew, however, that a warrior could take no intruder lightly: any misstep on these sands could mean invasion. As the tall stallion eyed the woman he suspected he could best her in the art of close combat. She was tiny, delicate, but also light like a dancer. She might be able to hold her own in maneuvering around him, but she did not quite look like she could dart away from him and leave him standing in her dusty wake. "What your name, stranger?" Einarr asked, his question leaving little room for rebuttal. His entire demeanor seemed to imply that if her answer was not what he was looking for, she would have to pay for it in blood and bruises.

einarr
bright lights swing across the road
but no one seems to know just where I’ll put my feet down next
brown eyes, come with me tonight
you could be my Bonnie and I will be your Clyde

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
[REJOINING] Breathe and Be Calm - by Rei - 01-29-2016, 01:58 PM
RE: [REJOINING] Breathe and Be Calm - by Einarr - 01-29-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: [REJOINING] Breathe and Be Calm - by Rei - 01-31-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: [REJOINING] Breathe and Be Calm - by Einarr - 02-07-2016, 11:20 AM