the Rift

[OPEN] Woke Up Still Drunk

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

A little bit of time had passed, and I still had yet to have been introduced to Aaron's son...Brendan. The small, jealous part of my heart raged as I wondered if he had changed his mind since our reunion that led to the confession of love from the both of us. Along with the horrid news that his heart was to be shared between her and his bastard child. Sun kissed harks pulled back, burying themselves into tangled flaxen tresses that draped easily over my spinal cord. Orchids rested easily on the horizon, knowing that just over the hill would be the border to the Hidden Falls, the home that I would soon be sharing with the stallion I loved. But I also knew that it was ran by two powerful stallions that didn't harbor the fondest of feelings towards me the last time I had ran into them.

If I didn't admit to being the slightest bit nervous at the idea of crossing the crest of the hill I was climbing to hopefully gain access to the herd that Aaron resided in, if not I wasn't entirely sure what either of us would do. Would we go find a new home? Or continue with our current arrangement of meeting up and spending a few precious hours together before he would leave to return to duty? A shiver passed over my painted flesh as I forced ivory dipped limbs to pull me closer and closer to the wonderfully bright future I held before me, maybe the two of us would be blessed with children of our own one day soon. I had already decided that I was done with the life of a warrior, rather this go around I would focus more on the path of a healer. Time to take care of those who were beaten down rather than assist those in the beatings.

My gaze shifted over my shoulder for a hesitant second, wondering if it was too late to head back in the direction I had came from. Back into the safe embrace the Rotunda had offered for the last year. But then I remembered the bay paint wishing me well travels once we had parted for hopefully the last time and a smile forced it's way across my white washed features, shooing away all negative feelings I had towards the life that was sprawled out before me. Harks flicked forwards as I trotted easily down the hill, stopping just shy of the border I knew all to well. Swallowing the lump that had been beginning to form in my throat I finally found the fortitude to call out to whoever was near by, knowing that Aaron would be here to greet me with a wide open heart even if there weren't many others who would.

"Speech." 
Tag;; @Aaron  @Archibald @Kaj  & anyone who can accept new members <3
Words;; 469
Notes;;

x - x - x

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Woke Up Still Drunk - by Cheveyo - 02-02-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: Woke Up Still Drunk - by Aaron - 02-02-2016, 02:22 PM
RE: Woke Up Still Drunk - by Brisa - 02-02-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Woke Up Still Drunk - by Cheveyo - 03-19-2016, 12:05 PM