the Rift

[OPEN] Woke Up Still Drunk

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

The reason so much time had passed, is that Alanna and I had gone in search of my son. He was just as elusive as his mother unfortunately. I had been forced to return to the Falls to check in and make sure everything was still alright. However Alanna had stayed in the wilds to continue the search. I could still feel everything she felt. Her determination made me proud however. She wanted to find Brendan to ensure he was safe, just as much as I did. But not just safe, but to bring him to where he belonged. Not that I want to take him away from Phantom. That was not the case at all. But Brendan is the only one that is related to me by blood, and he's my son. I want to be able to protect him from the dangers that wilds could bring.

Of course, because Alanna was out in the wilds I remained close to the boarder. Should Alanna run into trouble, I would need to be able to get to her quickly. But I was also hoping that Cheveyo would come home. If she did, I wanted to be the first one to see her. When she spoke to Kaj or Archibald, I wanted to be at her side. After years of placing my heart in the care of those who had only shoved it back in my face, Chev had taken it and given me her heart to care for in return. At long last, I was going to be given the chance of having a family again. A family all my own. "Found him, alone. Trying to lead him back now. Going to be a while." I sighed softly. Is he safe? Where is Phantom? I could feel Alanna's anger at the mention of the unicorn mare's name. "No where to be found." Anger built up in me as well. Had she really thought so little of our son, that she left him to fend for himself against the wilds?

But I would not have long to think about it, as here comes my heart up and over the crest of that hill. I instantly surge forward to greet her. I think about calling out to Kaj or Archibald, or anyone really who could allow Chev to officially come home. But I would rather wait until my son was here as well. So that they both could come home at the same time.

talk

image credits

@Cheveyo

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Woke Up Still Drunk - by Cheveyo - 02-02-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: Woke Up Still Drunk - by Aaron - 02-02-2016, 02:22 PM
RE: Woke Up Still Drunk - by Brisa - 02-02-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Woke Up Still Drunk - by Cheveyo - 03-19-2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Woke Up Still Drunk - by Brisa - 04-11-2016, 09:25 PM