the Rift

[OPEN] Woke Up Still Drunk

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Luckily it didn't take long for my nerves to be settled as Aaron's painted frame broke the stillness of the horizon. A wide smile stretched my rosy lips as it took all of my will power to not step over the border to embrace the stallion who was the whole reason I was here, but I was likely still on bad enough terms with those who ruled over these hallowed grounds, trespassing was not another offense I would like to add to my list. Orchid eyes moved eagerly across his body, glad to see that he still seemed to be in complete working order as he moved closer, the only thing that seemed to be missing from the picture was his lupine companion. An invisible brow arched curiously as I wondered where Alana was, but words never formed as I glanced away from him for a second to see if there was some little Aaron look-a-like tagging along behind him.

But the foal was nowhere to be seen, for a second I worried that the stallion had changed his mind and didn't want to introduce me to his son. Did I blame him? If I were to run, it wouldn't be the first time I had ran out on this stallion, or on this herd and it's leaders even. But I stood fast, yellow painted hooves planted firmly in the dying grass, another sign that the cold grasp of Frostfall was on it's way. Sunkissed ears moved forward as the smile returned to my face and the bay paint was finally within earshot. "Happy to see me?" The words purred forwards without any guidance from my own brain and momentarily I wondered if the stallion would not be happy to see me as it had been a little bit since our profession of love towards each other.

There wouldn't be time for emotions to be shared between the two of us this time, or for my worries to be quelled by his gentle words for once he came to a standstill the presence of another became obvious. Hope flickered as I watched the familiar grey mare move closer to us, I had known her back in my days as a guardian for the World's Edge. Of course then, she was raising the twin son's of the stallion I had thought I loved at the time. Note quickly proved to be worthless to the both of us with his disappearance. Instinctively I leaned in towards Aaron, hoping that my shoulder would meet to his own as Brisa spoke up, her melodic voice filling the silence that came along with the end of the warmer seasons. "Cheveyo, Aaron. It is good to see you both again." A smile tweaked the corner of my lips as I reached out to the grey mare that I hadn't seen since we both lived at the edge of the world. "It's wonderful to see you Brisa, how have you been?" I would deal with questioning Aaron on the whereabouts of Brendan later, but for now, we would just enjoy each other's company and catch up with old friends. Until someone came along to decide if I would be permitted to stay within the protection of this herd. 

"Speech." 
Tag;; @Aaron  @Brisa
Words;; 546
Notes;; I'm so sorry this took me so long D:

x - x - x

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Woke Up Still Drunk - by Cheveyo - 02-02-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: Woke Up Still Drunk - by Aaron - 02-02-2016, 02:22 PM
RE: Woke Up Still Drunk - by Brisa - 02-02-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Woke Up Still Drunk - by Cheveyo - 03-19-2016, 12:05 PM