Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
Rhoa
Like ships in the night

[I KILLED OUR LAST THREAD. SORRY. NEW ONE??? :D @Ivezho ]

Maybe he will see the sign, maybe not.

When we were younger we used to meet here, signified by a pile of rocks near the diviners fire either being stacked, or not. If they were, it was a sign to meet. I don't know what made me stack those rocks and come here, don't know what possessed me to think that after all these long years, that the distance and turbulence between us hadn't erased what those stones meant but ... I needed him now. He was the only one I could go to with this, save for Mother. But I had long ago given up my optimism that she would return. 

And so I stood, solitary. I was trying to ... savour wasn't quite the right word, for it wasn't as though I was dreading what was to come. But certainly it weighed heavily on my mind. I knew that being alone was something that I had run from for so long in my life, and yet here I was, on the verge of the impossible, wishing for what I had. For years I wanted Ivezho to return so that I wouldn't be alone. I had also wanted ... a someone, and now I had that, and more. But I didn't want it - at least ... Not in the way I thought that I would.

Wasn't that always the way?

My wings burned with a pale soft light against my flanks as my gaze scoured the sea, as if the answer to my dilemma was hidden out there, beneath the waves.

Please come.. I wished to the wings, and waited.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Brother where art thou? - by Rhoa - 02-04-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Ivezho - 02-06-2016, 06:45 AM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Rhoa - 02-19-2016, 09:42 PM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Ivezho - 02-20-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Rhoa - 02-21-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Ivezho - 02-28-2016, 05:09 AM