the Rift

[PRIVATE] Brother where art thou?

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
To truly understand the beast,
one must meet him,
and unlock that which beats within his glowing chest.
It was a reality check, really. They weren't boys anymore, young colts who could play and dance with their female counterparts and expect nothing to ever go wrong. They weren't young and carefree anymore - responsibilities were slowing stacking up, consequences for their actions were becoming more pressing - it was time for them to grow up.

His brother's words and general disquiet unsettled Ivezho - concern only grew as he realised just what Rhoa was almost proposing, what he was suggesting - did he want to abandon Glacia and the child that would be his? Was he suggesting that just because he didn't love her, that meant that he should turn his back on her completely?

Ivezho wanted to slap him, to shake him, but there would be little point in adding his own punishment to the one Rhoa was no doubt delivering to himself. He nodded as his darker sibling spoke of trying - that much was all anyone could ask for, really. I will try too, Ivezho promised silently, I will try to be better, to be present.

Rhoa's next question surprised him a bit, but he supposed he would have felt similarly had their places been swapped. "I've.. been with a mare," Ivezho said slowly, "but to my knowledge, I have no sons or daughters." No mares had shouted at him across a crowded meadow to announce such things, anyway. That wasn't what irked him the most about the question, though.

Did Rhoa think that he was with their mother all this time?

"Rhoa.. I haven't seen mother for many seasons.. years. You didn't think I was with her that whole time, did you? I thought.. I thought she was home still. With you. And father." When Ivezho had returned to the Throat, he had seen that she was no longer there, and had assumed.. Well, he didn't really know what to assume. "How long has she been gone for?"
Ivezho
image credits

@Rhoa

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
Brother where art thou? - by Rhoa - 02-04-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Ivezho - 02-06-2016, 06:45 AM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Rhoa - 02-19-2016, 09:42 PM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Ivezho - 02-20-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: Brother where art thou? - by Rhoa - 02-21-2016, 12:02 PM