the Rift

Unanswered Questions [open/Paladin]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
How can we win? When fools can be Kings
The steed watches with interest as Paladin appears at a swift gait, his mane now cropped short like his own with spikes of red tingeing the ends. Even though the Chief was his captor Hector still rather liked the obsidian soldier that now stood before him, orange eyes staring into the others crimson. Overly large ears tweaked as he zoned in on his words, picking out his name and dipping his head in greeting. A small laugh escaping his dark maw and the mention of Kri and her ordering him. He could imagine that well.

The more the unicorn spoke the more melancholy he seemed to become, Hector watched him sceptically and wondered if he should lend a wing to pat his shoulder. War was harsh and he'd of gone with the Throat's warriors too had he known how to fight in a battle. His meagre 3 years had been laced with spars but nothing close to a real battle and he found it hard to put himself in the hooves of Paladin. Maybe one day, when the years had laid down their experience on him, he would understand the trials of warfare and the means to lead.

He didn't get chance to comment as the Chief moved onto to the real reason he had been summoned to the Foothills. As the explanation came a small smile began to play on his lips as he finally understood what he was doing here. He was to be a messenger. Hector turned the words over in his mind and thought about some more until coming to a decision.

"I will do as you ask, the Worlds Edge is not too much out of my way. I'm also curious about this new leader to the north of our herd, although I cannot guarantee Kri will be all ears." He almost chuckled through the last line.

"I would suggest you go find yourself a Healer, Paladin Sir. Those wounds of yours look like they need some attention." With that he smiled and nodded his head in respect before turning and flexing his wings for flight.

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
Unanswered Questions [open/Paladin] - by Hector - 10-12-2012, 04:33 AM
RE: Unanswered Questions [open/Paladin] - by Hector - 10-16-2012, 02:28 PM