the Rift

[OPEN] Can we go back?

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
@Ranjiri

I need to find her.

On the outside I"m sure I likely look the way I always do, but inside? Inside I am a mess.

There is a storm of emotion that has exploded inside of me, and yet through the drizzle and frenzy of thoughts and feelings, all I can think of is her, and the words I need to say.

Oh sure, it would be easier to lie. I've been absent and the Throat is large enough that surely I could get away without saying a word. She might never even know ... but something about the thought of staining my soul in such a manner feels so egregious that I can't even bear the thought. It completely overrides the fear that accompanies the words I roll around in my skull - words that will likely cause such a chasm between us - but they need to be said.

And so I search.

Ranjiri--

My sea-green gaze scans the horizon as I move with purpose throughout the Throat. I nod respectfully and politely to those I meet, but something about the efficiency of my gate likely lets them know that I am just passing through. I haven't the time for pleasantries, though I might once this is all over and done with. Then again, who knows. Perhaps I won't have any more reason to dwell in the Throat if this conversations goes as sideways as I think it might.

A cool breeze tugs on my feathers, but I push through, keeping my embered wings pulled tightly against my ashen flanks.

"Ranjiri!" I call out, wondering if my voice along will find her should she be hiding behind one of the many sand dunes.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Can we go back? - by Rhoa - 02-05-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Ranjiri - 02-05-2016, 03:01 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Rhoa - 02-05-2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Ranjiri - 02-05-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Rhoa - 02-05-2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Ranjiri - 02-05-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Rhoa - 02-05-2016, 04:57 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Ranjiri - 02-05-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Rhoa - 02-19-2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Can we go back? - by Ranjiri - 02-23-2016, 01:08 PM