the Rift

[OPEN] shining in the darkness

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
During her travel she had struggled with the motivation to keep searching for what she had lost. She hated desperately to put out so many wonderful acquaintances that crossed her path, all the work they had to do simply for a stranger. How was it fair to them to help someone they didn't know, someone who could give nothing back to them? She had nothing to offer, not even words, and so the journey seemed quite pointless to her; would starting over really be so difficult?

But the thoughts that invaded were cut short when she spied a figure--two, one smaller--at the opposite end of the bridge she stood before. She wasn't sure whether to feel relieved or tense, afraid... afraid of what? Perhaps being sent away. Some part of her honestly did want to get those memories back.
The bridge began to move, descending into place to allow one to cross. She stared in wonder, uncertain how a simple mare had been able to command it to do such a thing. As the bay approached, however, she spotted the key lightly swaying against her chest and Serenity suddenly understood the importance of that herd's precautions. They were protecting themselves.

She took a tentative step forward to place one hoof upon the bridge, testing it as though she didn't believe it would hold her as it had the other. With the introduction of words, however, she snapped her attention back to her new-found company. Her sight was rested softly on the wolf, thoughts traveling back to Elsa and her Edgar. "I came from advice given by Elsa of the World's Edge. I was told seek Gaucho; that he could help me?" Before divulging too much of her problem, she gave the slightest debriefing. She then turned her golden eyes onto the one who approached. "I am Serenity." She bowed her head subtly, in greeting, in apology for intruding upon their land and taking the woman's time.

filling the darkness with order and light
you know your place in the sky
CREDITS

@Essetia omg im so sorry for it taking so long thank you so much for your early reply and the incredible wait ;; <333

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
shining in the darkness - by Serenity - 03-14-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: shining in the darkness - by Essetia - 03-18-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: shining in the darkness - by Serenity - 04-27-2016, 08:39 AM