the Rift

my oh my | OPEN

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

It was the clacking of hooves the sent my mind from memories to reality. The shape smaller than I but oh the marvelous horn she sported. As she eyed me, I did the same, leaving the silver orbs to do the work. I took in each scratch and mishap upon her body quickly. Judging her as one such myself. Of pure blood bred to fight. Although she was in the disadvantage of brute size and strength. Even though I doubted her none. We're all different in the same blood. She smiled, I smiled. "Not at all, dear." I spoke. My tone equal to hers.

She reminded me of the mare who tried so desperately to spill my blood, only to realize hers was the only blood spilling. My eyes danced across her face and I snorted hysterically. Maybe a rude gesture to her but in my head, I was remembering an event so laughable this mare would fall hard from doing such. I set my face forward again watching the speckles. As if she was of no use to me. Although my way of going about things was abrupt and harsh she didn't seem like one to take it too deeply. I didn't mind her company. I just wasn't going to pay much attention at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
my oh my | OPEN - by Elizabeth - 10-14-2012, 11:07 AM
RE: my oh my | OPEN - by Giselle - 10-14-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: my oh my | OPEN - by Elizabeth - 10-14-2012, 01:17 PM