the Rift

[PRIVATE] Never Look Back

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Standing stock still as she awaited the stallion's presence wondering where this conversation was actually going to lead. What was she going to say to him? Hopefully not the stupid blathering that had been leaving her mouth lately. She hated herself for the confusing words and even more for the thoughts such questions created. They all swirled around like a storm maddening her when none could be answered.

Heading home... wasn't that exactly what she was doing? Well maybe but only she couldn't really call it a home. Too many people seemed to hate her enough to make it feel less than homey most of the time but since when had she cared if she ever had a home. Stiffening slightly as Ashamin reached out his nose for a customary touch she had to force herself not to over react. She was trying to be social, remember?? The thought made her cringe internally but it was enough for her to soften her exterior and return the favor. Come to think of it... since when had anyone ever actually been kind enough to offer such a trusted gesture? Most hated the very sight of her for gods sake, flicking her ears slightly she finally managed to extend her muzzle to meet his. The touch was brief and simple but it still sent a flash of heat through her body like a wildfire. Again her mind reeled as the heat spread deep down into the pit of her stomach slowly simmering until it stuck there like a hot coal.

Shaking the feeling off she forced herself to spit out an answer to Ashamin so that she wasn't left completely speechless over her little shocking hot flash. "I.. I really don't know where I am heading. I suppose I was heading back." She said just loud enough for his ears to pick up. She wasn't completely sold on the idea of sticking together but instead just shrugged and decided to go with the flow. They would both return as one and then go their separate ways like was to be expected, nobody ever stuck by her side so there was no point in getting her hopes up not that she wanted it anyway. "Ya I guess sticking together sounds alright to me."

Rhea Speaks

•• TAGS: Ashamin •• NOTES: Sorry for the shortness will be better next round ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Never Look Back - by Rhea - 04-05-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: Never Look Back - by Ashamin - 04-23-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Never Look Back - by Rhea - 04-27-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Never Look Back - by Ashamin - 05-02-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Never Look Back - by Rhea - 06-14-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: Never Look Back - by Ashamin - 06-16-2016, 09:51 AM
RE: Never Look Back - by Rhea - 06-16-2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Never Look Back - by Ashamin - 06-28-2016, 10:25 AM