the Rift

[OPEN] if you must, then touch it

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
Who said I was a gentleman? I want to waspishly return to the butter-cream bitch, but I keep my mouth shut (she did say I had a pretty ass), because I’m outnumbered, and someone else is coming.

Calor!’ she calls, appearing like a russet and ivory goddess of salvation from the surrounding forest, and I look to her with my gold eyes alive with praise for her timing and my fortune. What are the odds? I think to myself, a smile growing on my face to fit the assumption that I know this girl. She sidles in between the taller, adult unicorns and positions herself alongside me, as if this isn’t the first time I smell her youthful perfumes and admire (from a sidelong glance) the black luster of her growing mane.

I like her already, beyond the fact that she’s saved my ass just now. Her voice lilts with the skill of a true actress, and she’s pretty, despite being quite a few seasons younger than I am; still, there is the promise of perfect femininity to her growing curves. An additional delight sidles into my brain, the whisper of her voice riding my thoughts: this is fine, she croons though some Moonlight magic, don’t fight it.

Oh, darling, I won’t!

All the while she plays the game. She apologizes, and I return the stare of sincerity about to those gathered, letting her lead, because she obviously knows what to do at this point more so than I do. Her shoulder runs against mine as if it’s the hundredth time she’s done it. She chides me with the gesture, she suavely lends me her name.

d’Arcy the Latecomer Angel.

I chuckle, to lend to the scene.

I nervously return my eyes to the tall, tri colored fellow with the lumpy rock creature and its strange nose. Of course, the angry woman speaks up before anyone else (she’s a chatty one, huh?), but she’s a pawn in this herd if I’m reading this right. Tembovu, as she called him, seemed to be the head honcho in this situation.

I exhale a breath I didn’t know I’d been holding when he tells d’Arcy to take me and go. The disapproval on his face that Calor would court such a young girl is completely missed - I'd been looking for signs I was about to be chucked off the Edge, not whether or not he thinks I'm a suitable boyfriend for the cherry bay filly.

His blue eyes turn to me, like slate pointed spears. There is a warning in his voice that is otherwise amiable, warm. I like him even though he’s kicking me out of his pad. I like him even though he’s threatening me with an ass kicking if he finds me here again.

"Yes sir," I answer, nodding as I lean a little more closely to d’Arcy, sighing for dramatic effect that whoever “Lib” is has been such an imaginarily time consumptive jerk, "come on then, d’Arcy. Lib has stolen half our day again, as usual."

As I turn to walk away from this nearly disastrous adventure with my new cohort at my side, I dare not glance back at the two unicorns and their bond mates. I do listen, however, my ears tilting back to snatch the sounds of hooves should they decide to follow us.

"I think he’s jealous of our friendship," I prattle on with a wink and a rogue’s smile cast to the girl, in case they’re still listening, angling for the Rotunda (because that’s where we’re going, right?).

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

@d'Arcy

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
if you must, then touch it - by Rikyn - 04-08-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: if you must, then touch it - by Raeden - 04-08-2016, 09:09 PM
RE: if you must, then touch it - by Tembovu - 04-15-2016, 01:32 PM
RE: if you must, then touch it - by Rikyn - 04-21-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: if you must, then touch it - by d'Arcy - 04-30-2016, 01:44 AM
RE: if you must, then touch it - by Raeden - 05-03-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: if you must, then touch it - by Tembovu - 05-11-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: if you must, then touch it - by Rikyn - 05-12-2016, 01:24 PM