the Rift

[OPEN] Innocence of Spring

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
-

After his explanation about the rotunda, the pale coloured mare hummed a small ‘huh’ as she looked around. Maybe he had rambled on too much? It was probably a lot of information to jam pack into a couple sentences, after all, but he waited patiently to see whether it was boredom, disinterest, or digestion that stopped her from immediately responding to the information.

But, eventually, she did respond - which was good. He hated to think that he had actually bored someone out of the first simple conversation he had started in a long time.

The question about whether fighting was common had Mesec’s thoughts fumbling a little bit, trying to find the right answer. Would she be relieved or frightened of the truth? He didn’t like the idea of telling her Helovia wasn’t safe, because it could be. Mesec just seemed to be drawn into more of the conflicts than what he hoped was normal for the general population. Sometimes, even, it was a close family member of his that was starting those conflicts. But, of course, he wasn’t about to say that to a near-stranger either.

That would be a great way to make friends. ‘Hey by the way my mom likes to use brainwashing and mass murders to restore balance to Helovia sometimes!’ Yes, Mesec could see that going very well.

A small nip from Lucius reminded him that letting his mind wander, especially when it came to those he considered family, was a dangerous thing. He quickly resumed the small smile that tugged at the corner of his mouth as he responded to her question. “That’s okay, most of the inhabitants here weren’t born here - it’s alright to be curious.” Mesec tried his best to dismiss her apologies, not finding them necessary. “Fighting is… not unusual but it’s not common if that makes any sense. About once a year, something shakes the herds or something happens. Whether it’s an invasion or a portal from another world opening up.”

and that's me, that's me, the boy with the broken halo
that's me, that's me ________________ the devil won't let me be

artwork by the fabulous tamme

LOOOK IT HAPPENED
@Adria <3
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Innocence of Spring - by Adria - 04-13-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Innocence of Spring - by Mesec - 04-17-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: Innocence of Spring - by Adria - 04-17-2016, 10:10 AM
RE: Innocence of Spring - by Mesec - 04-25-2016, 09:56 PM