the Rift

[OPEN] help me get back to me (Joining?)

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
Brisa & Hikari

It was a little strange to be asked so many questions when she had for so long been the quiet one of the herd who had kept to herself and not done a whole lot. In a way it was a good thing as it meant that she was able to be more social, one of the things that she severely lacked in. She was not one for making friends easily and with her added responsibilities it was becoming difficult to keep in touch with the few friends that she had. So social was good, especially for her considering she tended to have more conversations with her son, Hikari and herself than she did anyone else.

Laughing at the thought silently she knew how far she had come, how much she had grown, how much she had lost. It had taken years for her to get to this point in time where she could casually carry out a conversation without breaking a sweat. Destrier and Kaj had seen her at her worst and it had been because of them and a few other select individuals that she stood where she stood today. She was more confident in the mare she was today than she ever thought was possible for one of her circumstance, it felt good.

Flicking an ear back to the conversation she was secretly pleased when Syrena seemed to peek her interests into crafting by asking about projects and other things. "Well the only project that I have been working on right at the moment has been a Healer's hut. It is almost finished but you are more than welcome to come out and help put the finishing touches on it." She replied with a smile crossing her face at the crafting project's mention. She was proud of this accomplishment and it would be great to get some help with finishing it up so that everyone can enjoy it. Hikari softly prodded against her mind before she caught a fuzzy image of the hut flash before her eyes. Surprised at this she turned to her bonded and nudged her gently before nodding. "The roof is the final piece that needs completion. After that everyone is welcome to make use of it for the purpose of learning the ins and outs of healing."

"Brisa Speaks"
ooc: sorry for the delay
@Syrena
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
help me get back to me (Joining?) - by Syrena - 04-17-2016, 10:47 AM
RE: help me get back to me (Joining?) - by Brisa - 04-21-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: help me get back to me (Joining?) - by Syrena - 04-30-2016, 10:20 AM
RE: help me get back to me (Joining?) - by Brisa - 04-30-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: help me get back to me (Joining?) - by Syrena - 05-01-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: help me get back to me (Joining?) - by Brisa - 05-01-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: help me get back to me (Joining?) - by Syrena - 05-02-2016, 08:17 AM
RE: help me get back to me (Joining?) - by Brisa - 05-23-2016, 08:05 PM