the Rift

[OPEN] I Warn You, I've Been Trained to Kill Since Birth

Merlin Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 1 (Frostfall)
Mordred :: Merlin :: None Adoptable

Someone had managed to approached without me noticing right away. Turning swiftly in the direction of the masculine voice I stared into his golden eyes with fierce silver ones. It hadn't been wise for me to come here alone, to wander on my own without at least one of Father's companions or even Life Giver's mutt (did I really just say that?) for protection. But I wouldn't back down from him, even if he was nearly twice my size, and most likely could break my skull as effortlessly as I had smashed in the mother bird's. So instead I watched him intensely, letting his words sink in as he approached with what seemed to be a smirk on his dark features. He was unicorn like myself, with streaks of gold in dark locks. A strange marking lined his left eye, along with another intricate design curling around one of his legs.

And I thought I looked feminine. If it hadn't been for the obvious musk radiating off of his coat I most likely would have assumed for him to be a girl. Delicately tracing a hoof into the dirt below me, my head slowly tilted to inspect him further, wondering what exactly he expected himself to do in order to get my little fluff tard down from his nest. There was a squawk in protest from the creature above my head, causing me to swish my tail in order to dismiss him. His say was entirely meaningless, as it was for any man; except for Father of course. He would be the only man I ever actually respected in this lifetime of mine. So after much thinking my lashes flutter over my silver irises delicately, almost sweetly, as I began to approach the larger bulk fearlessly.

"Is that so?" I crooned in a condescending tone, continuing to look him up and down dismissively before finally turning back to look at the nest cradled between the branches,"And how do you expect to help? It's not like you can fly up there, are you just going to throw rocks at it? Because I could do that by myself. In fact I believe I will." Smirking smugly I sashayed over to the tree once again, finding a decent size rock and looking up at the branches that held my prize fast. Within our mind I was able to tell him where to be, to move just in case my aim wasn't exactly true (which it would be, because what could I possibly do incorrectly?). After trying to search for a weak spot my eyes focused on it, before with a massive swing of my dainty skull I launched the rock towards it.

It just missed the mark I was aiming at... maybe by a little more than I had anticipated. It did hit the nest though, breaking a few twigs and causing a wiggle in the branches; but not a full budge. I would need to throw quite a few rocks in order to get this done. And ain't nobody got time for that. So, trying to look as if I actually hadn't given up (which I didn't, I was merely exploring my options at this point for a better solution), I returned my gaze to the larger brute, batting my eyelashes again and trying a different approach,"So how is it that you do it then? Are you gifted with magic like myself, but able to move objects instead? I am quite curious." Though actually, I really didn't give a shit. I just wanted my bird down and out of that tree and by me, so that I could bring him home and show Father how I was just like him. Yet there was no need to tell this young man that I intended on just using him as a pawn. That would just be so awfully rude.

[ Hey super random and no need to correct anything in your post, but I just wanted to let you know that Merlin's magic is actually:

[ Magic: LightxFire | able to generate a bright burst of light from her horntips ]
:: [ Restrictions | Able to temporarily disorient others; affects those within a 5m radius; Effects last 10 seconds in battle ]

Also I love Rikyn already xD Please forgive Merlin for being such a little bitch <.<]

Maneater, make you work hard, make you spend hard, make you want all of her love

image credits

@Rikyn

Force/Any Physical Contact is permitted at all times, beside from maiming or death.

PLEASE TAG MERLIN IN ALL POSTS!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Warn You, I've Been Trained to Kill Since Birth - by Merlin - 04-23-2016, 09:22 PM