the Rift

[OPEN] Thistle Only Take a Moment

Ezital Posts: 48
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Oatmeal :: Two-toed Sloth :: None Veer
EZITAL

Most of the flowers shook loose on their own as soon as he leapt into the water with a giant splash. He snorted a little as the cool water slapped his belly. It was early in the season and full of snowmelt that defied the warm rays of sunshine.

There was one particularly stubborn flower tangled into the braid at his withers. A bit of prickly stem was still attached, and it was snagged a bit too high for him to grab with his teeth. He twisted his neck every way it would go, shook his mane like a wet dog, and rubbed his withers against a nearby rock, but the willful plant stayed just out of reach.

As he struggled, there was a crash of hooves in the grass. He jerked around to face the source of the sound, only to find that one of those annoying bird horses had landed nearby. How wonderful that the universe had a sense of humor.

He started to pin his ears irritably at the stranger to send her away, when he noticed she was not quite alone. There was a little bird tucked into her forelock, a little bird with a tiny beak and nimble feet. He glanced at the bit of twig caught in his braid and back to the winged pair. A slow smile pulled at his lips.

"You there!" He called over the sounds of the water. "I'm having a bit of trouble here, could your little friend help me out?"

Gesturing helpfully at his withers, he smiled sheepishly. "I would be very grateful."

@Spice welcome! <3
talk
[Image: veerpixel2_by_abbie1234_d9s5c3u_by_veerd...9s893u.png]

Please tag Ezital in all replies.

Messages In This Thread
Thistle Only Take a Moment - by Ezital - 05-02-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Thistle Only Take a Moment - by Spice - 05-02-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Thistle Only Take a Moment - by Ezital - 05-05-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Thistle Only Take a Moment - by Spice - 05-09-2016, 06:17 PM
RE: Thistle Only Take a Moment - by Ezital - 05-12-2016, 05:12 PM