the Rift

[PRIVATE] Past Poison

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

She does look ridiculous; had Knox been deeply and honestly in control, she would also have been laughed at. But the Hunter has smartly handed over some of the reigns to Janos, a young mutt with simply no right to laugh at another—let alone a lady.

Janos' features are an open book. When she says he would be of no help he looks sad; that he should have just asked, he plays out regret and shame; that perhaps he could be of some worth... well, that brightens him right up.

The silver pony nods fiercely, looking foolish and youthful but genuine, despite the fact that with Knox present he is not. "Of course, miss. I promise I'll not harm you, I'm not even sure I could again if I tried to," Janos answers swiftly, looking truly and deeply sorry.

The hunter chuckles and rolls an inward eye somewhere deep within his consciousness. But he won't act, he has to let things play out. That's his job now, after all: do what Archibald says, Knox. Be a good brother and recruit for the herd, however you can. Just do your job.

Something like anger flares up but Janos' shame kicks it down. "I don't think I've met anyone like you... I'm sorry. But perhaps someone else in the Falls might know him, and if nothing else you could find the comfort of family living with us," the young one suggests repentantly. It's sort of like a trade, then—this, her reward for his faults.

img © nereis01

@Aelfwine I succcckkkk

Messages In This Thread
Past Poison - by Aelfwine - 05-04-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: Past Poison - by Knox - 05-12-2016, 06:54 PM
RE: Past Poison - by Aelfwine - 05-19-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: Past Poison - by Knox - 06-22-2016, 01:02 PM
RE: Past Poison - by Aelfwine - 07-10-2016, 07:45 PM