the Rift

[PRIVATE] Past Poison

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark

aelfwine
wake up to the sound of your fleeting heart

Aelfwine’s ears flicked to him as her emerald eyes saw the emotions mirrored in his face. As he showed some shame and guilt, part of her felt sorry for snapping at him like that. But she knew that if it were any normal meeting, they wouldn’t be trying to capture her and steal her vision away. A small sigh escaped as she forced her eyes away from him, looking off into the distance at the bamboo that towered above and created a maze-like atmosphere. “I mean, it’s okay.” She mumbled, half to herself, half for the benefit of the silver pony before her.

As he began to speak again about whether or not he had seen her brother, her attention snaps to him again. Heavy racked head shifting to look upon the pony in the intent to read his face. “If nothing else you could find the comfort of family living with us.” A slight tinge of annoyance vibrated within her dappled frame. She hadn’t been a part of a herd for so long. What did this pony know about losing family, wishing to be reunited with the ones still living, and getting told that maybe this other herd full of complete strangers could be the family she was looking for? A puff passed her greyed lips, emerald eyes tearing from him once again. “Show me your home.” Her tone wasn’t as kind as it was before, instead was more demanding. She wanted to see this Hidden Falls and what it could do for her in her search for the caramel stallion that was her long lost brother.
talk"

Image Credits  |||  Table by Tamme!

fjkdlsa;jfd took forever to reply i apologize. We can start their thread in the falls whenever! :)

Messages In This Thread
Past Poison - by Aelfwine - 05-04-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: Past Poison - by Knox - 05-12-2016, 06:54 PM
RE: Past Poison - by Aelfwine - 05-19-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: Past Poison - by Knox - 06-22-2016, 01:02 PM
RE: Past Poison - by Aelfwine - 07-10-2016, 07:45 PM