the Rift

[OPEN] 'til i reach you

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
The Thief had never been to the Edge. It was a new experience, instead of heading straight home - taking a detour from the Meadow straight to the territory of the Edge - at least so she thought. It wasn't until she was swarmed by mists and a feeling of unease that settled into her stomach (one that was a bit larger and rounder as the weeks went on) as she stepped into the thick of the trees. She felt excitement, taking note of every little bit and piece of the changes in her body as well as her mind. Ever since her previous pregnancies, she could tell what the feeling of her swelling belly meant. And she also knew just who had done it. It elated her, ecstatic to find out that she would be bearing a child to the only beast she had ever wanted to. So of course, she took his advice earlier to visit the Edge. She sought out the man that gave her the life within her, to tell him of such events.

She didn't know exactly where the Edge started, but as she stepped carefully over roots and through trees, she felt a tug from Marembo on her forelock. He pointed the best he could within the boundaries of her vision to the shiny pieces of glass that littered the ground. It was a new experience for her, unsure of how many eyes would be watching her as she approached the strange broken wall before her. The Thief was used to the Basin and the one way in, one way out approach. Everyone knew when someone came to visit, the commotion on the border was all too much to ignore. It was open and barren, snow white, and familiar. This was simply awkward, for the mare.

So cautiously, she stood beside the crumbling wall - her blue gaze dancing across the trees, lingering on the shadows and the crevices. "I seek the Elephant King!" She called out, swishing her dual toned tail against her ankles. She was worried, but she had been offered a chance to visit and see what the Edge was like - and so she was here. She had taken up the King on his word, and now relied on the Elephant to show her around as he had promised. Perhaps the day would turn out a bit nicer, from Birdsong's arrival. Perhaps it would make a beautiful day to tell her lover the wonderful news.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Orithia let the happiness bulldozer come crush her dreams. It'll get better, I just suck at starter posts.
also @Tembovu because, yknow <3

Editing again, since it needed the open tag xD I just ask that it stays between Orithia and Rex, seeing as she's making sure Rex leaves anyway :P <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
'til i reach you - by Rexanna - 05-16-2016, 12:27 AM
RE: 'til i reach you - by Orithia - 05-16-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: 'til i reach you - by Rexanna - 05-16-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: 'til i reach you - by Orithia - 06-13-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: 'til i reach you - by Rexanna - 06-18-2016, 12:55 AM