the Rift

[OPEN] 'til i reach you

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
Seems I’ve struck a nerve, hm?

Pale ears flicked back, flush to her skull as her smoldering icy gaze never leaving the sight of the blush hued mare. Marembo, stayed strong and puffed up, a sharp tiny growl escaping his throat as his bonded half listened to what the mare had to say to her. But of course, the thing the mare had told her was the last thing she wanted to hear. If she thought that this event was about victories, she would be sadly mistaken. But Rexanna’s lips formed a tight line, her gaze never faltering for the protection of the life within her. “Do you know I guard his son at night? The child he sired with Queen Elsa to cement their rule?” Part of her wanted to know if it were true, but most of her refusing to believe it in that instance. She didn’t let her surprise cross her face, instead she stood like a statue. Listening, knowing the mare would be continuing on.

Yet, when she had insulted her children, that was enough. “What gives you the right to insult my children?” She scoffed, knowing nothing of the winged creature that seemed to know everything about her. And still, the mare continued, speaking of this unheard of Tembovu child as venom dripped from her lips at what was supposed to be Rexanna’s mistake. “You say there’s nothing here for me, but your King hadn’t told you that he told me to visit? What kind of protector are you if you don’t even know who your King has asked to come or go?” She questioned, malice dripping from her pale face. And so, the blushed pegasus began to approach her, setting Marembo on edge. He shrunk up further, attempting to make himself look bigger as his species often did.

As she reached for the Thief, Rexanna pulled away from the embrace as if she were poison.

You have no right to touch me.” She hissed, through clenched teeth. The storm of emotion rippling beneath her exotic striped face. “Next time I pay a visit, I’ll have him accompany me.” Growling, she offered a smirk to the mare. “Then you’ll have no choice but to let me through.” Her head pulled into her chest, ears still flush to her skull. Her swollen barrel and emotions swirling within her, enough to last her until she could find the King. Until then, she refused to let it escalate any further than it had been. So she backed further away from the mare, turning to leave with sharp delicately placed footfalls. This wouldn’t be the last the mare would see of her, Rexanna was sure of that. But there was a hint of worry and anger that loomed a deep presence within her breast of whether or not the pegasus was right about Tembovu’s child after all.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Orithia I imagine we can end it here :D Rex doesnt want anymore bashing from Ori ;-;
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
'til i reach you - by Rexanna - 05-16-2016, 12:27 AM
RE: 'til i reach you - by Orithia - 05-16-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: 'til i reach you - by Rexanna - 05-16-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: 'til i reach you - by Orithia - 06-13-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: 'til i reach you - by Rexanna - 06-18-2016, 12:55 AM