the Rift

[PRIVATE] you underestimate me [birthing]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
we heal with love,
Alysanne watched carefully as her friend (her bonds always were formed quickly) and patient stretched her legs before standing up. She hovered as if she were the mother watching a young foal stand, making sure that the healing had taken and that the golden mare could stand on her own. Her worries were unfounded and she was pleased to see that there was little difficulty in the matter and she was soon standing.

“Anytime, Rexanna.” It was a soft promise accompanied by a warm smile as the dark muzzle of Rexanna brushed against her neck. The foals had strong instincts and wasted no time to fill empty bellies and she watched them - thinking about her own children. Her mind drifted to the sprigs of mint she had in her bag, which might rejuvinate the new mother a little bit, but before she could ask Hemlock to grab them the question that came from Rexanna pushed those thoughts aside.

Concern gave way momentarily to confusion as she looked around - seeing a dark but otherwise normal looking forest. Certainly unsettling but she hadn’t known it to be dangerous. “I was gathering herbs for the Edge. It’s just a for--” But her declaration that this was just a forest died in her mouth when she remembered that she had just had to heal Rexanna of bruises and scrapes that weren’t very old. This probably had not been her first choice in a place to give birth to her twins and it seemed likely that the trauma had disabled her from fleeing very far. “What do you mean, dangerous? What’s out here?”

Who hurt you?

Her green eyes became clouded once more with concern and Hemlock took off to scout around the place and keep an eye for anyone that might approach, both the owl and his bonded feeling on edge after. Whatever it was, it didn’t change the confidence in her voice when she spoke again. “You’re safe now, you all are.” She smiled warmly in the direction of the eating twins before her green eyes once more met the blue of Rexanna - forgetting that she hardly had the physical strength to back up these promises but she did have the determination. “I won’t let anything happen to you and your family.”  
alysanne

@Rexanna
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-13-2016, 07:20 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kianzo - 06-13-2016, 07:32 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kiada - 06-13-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Alysanne - 06-13-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-13-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Orithia - 06-13-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Alysanne - 06-13-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kianzo - 06-15-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kiada - 06-15-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-15-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Alysanne - 06-17-2016, 10:55 PM