the Rift

[PRIVATE] you underestimate me [birthing]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark

Despite being one working creature with two beating hearts, Kiada was competitive with her brother. She wanted to do everything he could, mastering it all with grace whereas her brother would return the gesture with a more darker tone to it. So of course she wouldn’t let him stand by himself, alone. They had to be one and she just wouldn’t have it any other way. So she pressed into him, taking in the names that they had been graced with. A small nicker escaped her lips in a small amount of surprise as the tiny polecat returned with an even bigger creature. Wide blue orbs took in the pegasus, curiously staring blatantly at the mare’s wings as she spoke words the filly didn’t understand to Mother.

Kianzo snorted, returning Kiada’s attention on her brother. She would be sure to investigate the plumes that the other mare carried. But even in her small age, Kiada did notice the lack of a golden horn that Mother had. What this meant, she didn’t know. She just knew that Mother was associated with gold and horns and this new creature was known by her wings and the feathers that dusted the earth. As she looked to her brother, she noticed the promising stub of a horn that was to grow, and this relieved her. But she realized that she needed to figure out if she had one as well. Because, well, if she had no horn, she’d be very upset.

The thoughts didn’t last long, as the wind chilled and billowed around her and her twin, focusing mostly on Mother. Kiada watched, tilting her head slightly as her hind legs shook with the sudden chill. Yet, as if the burning sensation within her belly was any sort of indication of her hunger, Mother stood on tired legs. She moved with Kianzo, steps in time and tails flicking with each other. Mirrors, just as they would always be. She quickly moved over to Mother and began to eat, hearing the squeal of her brother from his milky lips. She peered at him from under the golden barrel of Mother and squealed her own reply. The smallest of smiles billowing from pink rimmed ink stained lips. She reached for her brother, as he reached for her. Her muzzle bumping against his, making sure that they were there and together. Her blue gaze taking in every inch of the golden prince, the sun to her moon. Ebony head shifting with the movement to return to Rexanna before filling her belly to the brim and making her way over to stand beside her brother, watching as Marembo bounded over to her and attempted to clean off her legs as well. She reacted the same as her brother, lifting legs in uncertainty but giving in to the gentle hands of her mother’s companion.

"Talk."

Kiada
just like the eyes, the HEART can adjust to DARKNESS.

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-13-2016, 07:20 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kianzo - 06-13-2016, 07:32 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kiada - 06-13-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Alysanne - 06-13-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-13-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Orithia - 06-13-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Alysanne - 06-13-2016, 09:38 PM