the Rift

[PRIVATE] you underestimate me [birthing]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
Ears twisted as exhaustion took hold once again, underlined by a vibrating sense of duty. Letting her gaze wash over her children, she moved to them once they had finished their first meal. Marembo skittered beneath the Thief’s legs away from the children he had just been trying to clean as he realized Rexanna was finally ready to do so. She started with Kiada as she had been born first, then moved onto Kianzo as Alysanne spoke. Her words reverberating between the walls of her chest. Listening as Alysanne told her that she had faced the wrath of the Elephant King and all she could do was smile.

It might’ve been bad, he might’ve almost killed Mauja. But he hadn’t. And she was sure he regretted everything that he did wrong to whoever else he had wronged.

But at least he wasn’t like Cal. And for that, she was already thankful.

The Thief stayed silent as Alysanne spoke further, listening and understanding from the pegasus’ point of view. For Rexanna, too, had faced the wrath of the Elephant King - but more so from the other Dorobians that called the World’s Edge their home. Yet, Alysanne began to apologize. It caused Rexanna to lift her head from the colt to gaze upon her. “I understand, Aly. I do. But I would like to go home. Maybe once we reach the borders, you can go and tell Tembovu to pay a visit?” She paused briefly, letting her gaze glance back down to the children. “Unless you’d rather not, in which case I’m sure we can send word to him otherwise.” She nodded, affirmingly. “I’m sure he’d be delighted.” Her voice grew soft as she turned her attention back to her children. The fraction of a smile hinting on the corners of her lips. She knew he would be happy. It was something that she had always wanted, that he had always mentioned since Faxr. Something she knew that he had wanted, with none other than someone that possibly resembled his late mate. Perhaps there was more of a future for her with him. Or perhaps she was naive to think that people wouldn’t change.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Alysanne we're still working out who's gonna tell Temb so we can just have Aly come back to the Basin with her if you'd like :D
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-13-2016, 07:20 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kianzo - 06-13-2016, 07:32 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kiada - 06-13-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Alysanne - 06-13-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-13-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Orithia - 06-13-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Alysanne - 06-13-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kianzo - 06-15-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Kiada - 06-15-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: you underestimate me [birthing] - by Rexanna - 06-15-2016, 11:50 PM