the Rift

[OPEN] Tangled Tricks

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN
but what is love without lust

The pair had traveled a long way from home. They were in parts of Helovia that Raeden had never seen with her own eyes. Teal orbs brightened and flickered with the light from the sun above. Taking in each piece of new land in as they ventured across the new territory. It felt as if they were in a new world being in this strange once death filled land. The trees and brush dance and wind into path that twist and turn . Silver flecks picked up on pats that lead to dead ends, and their world felt like it was closing in on them. Each step brought them farther, and farther into the unknown world of the winding labyrinth. It was an unforgiving place filled with traps that would lead them to think they were on the right path. Twisting and cutting the reality set in that they might be lost in this world. Shaking her cream tresses the confused mare pressed on, going deeper and deeper into the unforgiving world.

Trickery filled the air around them, and she felt paranoid; like something was watching them. Flicking her heavy tail she nodded her head to the deer creature that was her loving companion. He had ventured out away from her a bit, but the deer knew exactly what she wanted. The pair blended into the brush around them. Two bodies became one with the earth and they moved through the narrowing maze. Invisible to anyone surrounding them, watching them, or trying to trap them. Quietly the pair fell into a single file line. Her soft muzzle touched the side of the deer's flank. Tin looked behind him for a moment to smile at his companion, and his only love. In a split second the deer felt something tighten around his towering antlers. Webbing caught the large spikes and intertwined between them. Then out of thin air the pair reappeared, and the buck stood distressed, but not panicked. Teal eyes widened and her golden body broke the brush out of the way. Cream hooves trampled over the fallen cage like greenery. Reaching out to touch the substance that her companion was trapped in her maw felt the small fibers of silk. Pinning her ear she looked to the brush around them. This was not a natural occurrence, someone was trying to trap something. "I will get you out Tin, just stay still...." Her worried head shook as teal eyes narrow to the brush around them."Come out, come out where ever you are...I know your watching, and if you hear me you better step out. Do not make me come find you. Because if I do have to go looking for you; I will skin your hide from your body, and drape it over the bamboo to dry in the sun. And I WILL Find you...." Her words cut through the air with a sharp razor. "SO I suggest you get out here and get my companion of of your little trap."

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

@Larue

Messages In This Thread
Tangled Tricks - by Larue - 07-12-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: Tangled Tricks - by smitty - 09-11-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Tangled Tricks - by Raeden - 09-19-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Tangled Tricks - by Larue - 09-26-2016, 10:22 PM