the Rift

[OPEN] hello?

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

I had said my goodbyes in the Dragon's Throat and even though I didn't want to leave Cera, I did. I remembered the days when I had been without him and they had been very dark days for me. After the infection had spread through Helovia and claimed me and made me attack those that I loved, and even a few that I didn't know, I had been in a dark place. Cera had pulled me out of it, had built me back up and made me strong again and I was leaving him. Guilt weighed heavily on my heart and didn't ease, but I didn't expect it to. 

I knew my way to the Hidden Falls, I'd lived there before it had become the Hidden Falls and I'd been there when my dad had been buried. My mother was there, Murtagh and Lakota, and Uncle Archi had invited me ... but I still hesitated when I made it to the border. I stopped and I stared at all the hills and the lush grasses, fresh water, and the trees and I could only think about how different it was from the Throat. It was shocking and it made me wonder if I could live there without constantly thinking about how different it was from everything I was used to... like the heat. I remembered the winters from my childhood and they were no where near as mild as the Throat's winters.

"Hello?" I called out before I talked myself into turning around and going back to the Throat, which honestly would have been so easy. I figured if someone knew I was there and came to talk to me it would be harder for me to leave. My ears tilted back and I shifted my weight as I waited for someone to pop up and say 'hello!'.

"."

you won't forget the heavy steps it took to let it go
close your eyes, count to ten, hold your breath and fly
image credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
hello? - by Ranjiri - 07-05-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: hello? - by Archibald - 07-05-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: hello? - by Ranjiri - 07-05-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: hello? - by Archibald - 07-23-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: hello? - by Ranjiri - 07-23-2016, 04:51 PM