the Rift

[OPEN] hello?

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
So we lay in the dark, we've got nothing to say.
Just the beating of hearts, like two drums in the grey.

Her scent is so familiar in his nostrils that it takes him a moment to realize it does not belong here. Not that she did not belong here, with her family, but when he extended his invitation she had made her way back to the Dragon's Throat. She stood on his border, however, lingering with a gentle question on her lips. "I'm here, he thought, turning to head towards the voice of his love's daughter--his chosen child, adopted into the place in his heart the sons of hellion and the daughter of grey stood. She called him Uncle Archi, as she had her entire life, but the Dauntless counted her as his daughter. Massive hooves carried him forward, golden eyes shifting through the trees to find her body tinted with the same color.

Yes, she was his daughter.

As he approached, memories of the hybrid as a child flashed behind his eyes, stimulated by his companion. The canine shared with him images of Ranjiri running across the rolling hills that used to adorn this part of Helovia, before she learned to fly. Her mother's bear chased at her heels, nipping and playing with her. He was much younger then. As was I, Loretta mumbled, a small bout of laughter behind her amber eyes as she looked up to Archibald. He nodded, a small smirk pulling at the corner of his pale lips. It disappeared when he stepped into the clearing of the border, thick vegetation parting for him like the Red Sea parted for Moses.

"You came." He breathed.

Image Credit

@Ranjiri

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
hello? - by Ranjiri - 07-05-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: hello? - by Archibald - 07-05-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: hello? - by Ranjiri - 07-05-2016, 11:27 PM