the Rift

[OPEN] hello?

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

It wasn't long after I'd caled out for someone that I could hear grass and brush rustling as someone made their way to me. It felt like ages that I stood there just listening and wondering apprehensively who was coming to greet me. it definitely didn't help the anxiety I was already feeling, but there was nothing I could do besides wait. When Uncle Archi appeared out of the bushes I breathed a sigh of relief. His presence was enough to wash away the anxiety that I'd been wallowing in since I'd made the decision to leave the Throat and go to the Falls.

"You came."

Was that relief in his voice? Happiness?

Whatever it was that I detected in his voice it made me not trust my own voice. Rather than answer him with the obvious yes I walked to him and my pressed myself into his chest where I couldn't help but feel safe. I sighed and closed my eyes and just stood there for a while. It took me a bit to gather myself but when I finally did I pulled myself away from the safety that was Uncle Archi.  "I'm sorry it took me so long." I murmured. "I needed to say goodbye to Cera and Gaucho."

My gaze dropped from Uncle Archi to Loretta and I reached my muzzle down toward her. "Hi Loretta." As far as I could think back she'd always been with Archi, kinda like Bear had always been with Momma. She was just as much a source of comfort and safety as Uncle Archi was and I couldn't ignore her. 

"."

you won't forget the heavy steps it took to let it go
close your eyes, count to ten, hold your breath and fly
image credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
hello? - by Ranjiri - 07-05-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: hello? - by Archibald - 07-05-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: hello? - by Ranjiri - 07-05-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: hello? - by Archibald - 07-23-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: hello? - by Ranjiri - 07-23-2016, 04:51 PM