the Rift

[OPEN] hello?

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
There was a very small part of me that cringed at the idea of saying Gaucho's name in front of Uncle Archi, because I knew what Gaucho had done. I knew that he'd killed Circe just like he'd killed Hototo and so many others in Helovia. I had forgiven him, but I wasn't sure of Uncle Archi had or if he would even though it wasn't Gaucho's fault. But nevertheless, I loved Gaucho dearly, he had been a father to me in every way that my real father had failed. I cried on his shoulder more times than I could count and looked to him for support and never found it lacking. When Uncle Archi nodded and said that he understood if brought a feeling of relief that loosened the knot in my chest.

I nodded my head when he started explaining who lead what. Brisa was someone that I would have to find to speak to and get to know since she was lead. I wasn't surpriised that Momma lead the warriors and that Lakota was a medic. When he mentioned my brother that that he would make a fine warrior I found myself biting my tongue. I didn't want Murtagh to be a warrior beacuse it was dangerous, I knew that from experience. I'd had my share of fights with the Rift Gods and had my wing mangled because of it. it was dangerous and something I didn't want Murtagh to do, but I didn't voice that opinion. Not when Uncle Archi and Momma valued strength so much. "Maybe  so." I said instead.

I had bent my head to greet Loretta, but lifted it again when he spoke of ranks within the herd. I hadn't even thought about it when I'd left the Throat. "Um... I can fight if you need me to." I murmured reluctantly. He'd seen me in the Rift God battles, so he knew that I had potential even if I hated having to hurt anyone. "I was a crafter in the Dragon's Throat ... so I have more experience with that. That's where I would be more useful." I admitted. "But I'll go wherever  you need me most."

"."

you won't forget the heavy steps it took to let it go
close your eyes, count to ten, hold your breath and fly
image credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
hello? - by Ranjiri - 07-05-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: hello? - by Archibald - 07-05-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: hello? - by Ranjiri - 07-05-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: hello? - by Archibald - 07-23-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: hello? - by Ranjiri - 07-23-2016, 04:51 PM