the Rift

[OPEN] An Unveiling of Sorts

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Hot.
It felt as if the sun had intentions to shrivel Sabia up into a husk, a sorry excuses for a Pegasus. The mare would be no good to the Throat as a shriveled old horse so you could imagine her relief when the sun finally set over the horizon. It was a problem off of her shoulders, now if she could only get the rest off and everything would be peachy.

All seemed quiet aside from the occasional noise of a horse somewhere, Sabia liked it when it was quiet. Then she could hear things more loudly than usual it almost felt like she could hear normally again like [i[she[/i] was normal again.

Sabia strained to listen, ears pricked and heard the gentle lapping of the lake’s water on the sand. The mare then had a splendid idea, one so great she let a quiet whiney of happiness. To beat the heat Sabia would go to the lake to cool off, it seemed even in the night with the rays of the sun gone it was hot. Sabia could practically feel the heat rolling off the dunes ’evil…evil sands’ thought Sabia.

Sabia settled with a trot to the lake so she would not look as if she went crazy from the heat. When she made it to her destination the moon had already risen high into the starry sky and reflected onto the lake, it seemed like a dream place one where her problems were not her own and she could stand worry free in the lake. Pushing that aside Sabia went into the water until it was well past her knees, it was warm but colder than being out of the water so the mare began to relax.

The mare unfurled her wings and allowed them to spread to their full length just above the water the wind that blew through them felt like bliss. Sabia’s honey brown tail trailed out behind her floating on top of the water like a small snake and the moon’s sickly pale light outlined her body like she glowed, almost like a star that had fallen from the graces of the moon.

That’s how Sabia stood, a star who had fallen from the graces of the moon and was stuck on earth with her issues. ’Everyone has issues…’ thought Sabia, ’that is why you want to become a healer at least others will have fixed issues.’

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  Set up for disaster...

@Sikeax
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
An Unveiling of Sorts - by Sabia - 07-28-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: An Unveiling of Sorts - by Sikeax - 07-30-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: An Unveiling of Sorts - by Sabia - 07-30-2016, 01:59 AM
RE: An Unveiling of Sorts - by Sikeax - 08-01-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: An Unveiling of Sorts - by Sabia - 08-01-2016, 03:06 AM