the Rift

[OPEN] An Unveiling of Sorts

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
It was quiet at first, the sound of splashing but when Sabia heard it she looked down to see something moving in the water, the skittish mare backed up quickly throwing her head up. The sudden thoughts of being pulled into the water by something and feeling water fill her lungs caused Sabia to abandon the water and head for the sandy shore where she flapped her wings to rid them of the water. Due to Sabia's overreaction to seeing a bubble she had not noticed the mare suddenly appear from the water.

Finally calming down Sabia faintly heard her name and looked to see another mare in the water, dripping wet although Sabia could not tell why. Sabia felt embarrassed had the mare seen her overreact? She hoped not a first impression like that would be well...embarrassing. Taking a small step closer Sabia realized it is the pretty mare from the bridge, the one that scared her half to death but Sabia did not hold that against Sikeax.

Sabia found Sikeax to be a beautiful and perplexing mare, Sabia had never seen a coat such as hers. Where Sabia came from there were many Grey's and browns but not one quiet like Sikeax who's body glowed and was marked with the beautiful color of blue. Sabia felt that Sikeax was one of many beautiful and different horses she would meet living in Helovia.

"I am thank you" she said in her soft quiet voice. "But..." Sabia couldn't help herself "where did you come from, just now" she said perplexed. Sabia took a few steps closer to Sikeax so that Sabia had an easier time hearing her, Sabia was truly amazed at Sikeax on the bridge and knew that the mare was someone Sabia wanted to know.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  

@Sikeax
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
An Unveiling of Sorts - by Sabia - 07-28-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: An Unveiling of Sorts - by Sikeax - 07-30-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: An Unveiling of Sorts - by Sabia - 07-30-2016, 01:59 AM
RE: An Unveiling of Sorts - by Sikeax - 08-01-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: An Unveiling of Sorts - by Sabia - 08-01-2016, 03:06 AM