the Rift

[OPEN] An Unveiling of Sorts

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Sabia watched and waited in quiet amazement for Sikeax to explain where she appeared from, and that is when the singing started. Sabia had never heard such a beautiful melody no one ever sang to her as a child, the only songs she heard were from birds. The rose grey mare couldn't help but close her eyes and soak in the melody it was the most beautiful thing she had ever heard.

Only did Sabia open her eyes when Sikeax began explaining, with some struggle it seemed. However Sabia understood "its like...second nature" she said and gave a small gentle laugh, "that is so....amazing."

Adjusting her wings on her sides again Sabia dipped her head in embarrassment. "Forgive me I'm sure you get that a lot, I probably sound childish" she chuckled. The mare then looked out to the water as the beautiful song continued.

"Is that your companion? Making the song?" Sabia questioned. In her time in the Throat she had seen nothing but kindness and the great beauty of the outside world. "You are the Sun Physician yes?" Sabia was aware of all her questions but she couldn't help it.
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  

@Sikeax
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
An Unveiling of Sorts - by Sabia - 07-28-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: An Unveiling of Sorts - by Sikeax - 07-30-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: An Unveiling of Sorts - by Sabia - 07-30-2016, 01:59 AM
RE: An Unveiling of Sorts - by Sikeax - 08-01-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: An Unveiling of Sorts - by Sabia - 08-01-2016, 03:06 AM