the Rift

we'll stay here forever

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Sabia took in both figures for a moment, the black mare a Pegasus like herself was stunning. It seemed like the mare was a challenge to the sun with her dark coat, painted with white like she was painted with clouds from the night. It seemed Helovia was full of striking beasts such as the Pegasus.

Then there was the little filly, her scent was unknown to Sabia which meant she was from another herd. The mare looked around but could not find a mother, "little filly" she spoke in her soft voice "where is your mother?" She said worried. The little filly was pretty however, thin and delicate as all foals were and marked so interestingly that it hurt to look at her. Then Sabia realized it was fire dancing along her back, though she assumed it was the magic Sabia had grown used to.

"I'm sure the little filly has welcomed you to the land of Helovia" she said turning back to the dark Pegasus. "It is a beautiful place if you wish-" Sabia paused when she noticed how alarmed the Pegasus looked. Following her gave she looked to the little filly who had flames of large beasts dancing on her back, the rose grey mare quickly understood the Pegasus must have never seen magic before.

"Help..."

Sabia was surprised to see this plead aimed at her, although she had not been this afraid when she first was witness to magic the mare was quick to try and calm the other Pegasus.

With a soft expression Sabia very slowly made her way to the mare offering her body as a comfort for her, stretching out a wing she held it out for the mare as a sign of reassurance. Then turning to the filly she spoke; "I don't think she is hurt love...your flames " she said gently. How odd this turned out.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  

@Kiada @Skeyti
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
we'll stay here forever - by Skeyti - 08-03-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: we'll stay here forever - by Kiada - 08-03-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: we'll stay here forever - by Sabia - 08-03-2016, 03:29 AM
RE: we'll stay here forever - by Skeyti - 08-08-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: we'll stay here forever - by Kiada - 08-08-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: we'll stay here forever - by Sabia - 08-09-2016, 12:03 AM