the Rift

[OPEN] before the dawn

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Why am I so emotional?
No it's not a good look gain some self control

As the foal begins to move Kygo, ever the great chicken, bounces back and finally alights to his wings to get a higher and therefore safer, perch. At the child's awe and praise of him however, he can't help but ruffle his feathers to appear impressive and unleash his prized mimicry once more. "Fight me bitch!" he cries out his longest phrase he's learned to date, once again tinged with Ampere's tenor.

Ampere for the most part ignores the silly bird's antics, much more concerned about this foal as he confirms that he is alone, flightless, and more concerned with adventures. She snorts, reminded of her daughters and their rebellious knack for finding mischief since the day they hatched. She couldn't for the life of her remember her youngest days, but she was sure that was never so carefree.

Something else has caught her attention too. "You speak two languages?" she asked, impressed and curious in equal parts. She felt like the word ave she had heard before. Hadn't Tae or Grusha, or both, said something along those lines? She knew they had picked up on their father's tongue in a way that neither her nor Zero had, but surely this boy didn't know that language?

"You know," she began, a grin finding a place on her maw, "you shouldn't tell a stranger your alone. Tell them you have a terrible mother nearby, or a ferocious companion... that way if they mean you harm, they may be less likely to pick on you for their fear." Although she had no business teaching this colt anything, the motherly side of her couldn't help but impart this small modicum of safety, particularly if this foal seemed as determined as she thought he was to travel alone. "But don't worry, I'm not dangerous, to you." Ampere winked as him and Kygo mimicked her laugh.

"I'm Ampere, or as some know me, the Mother of Companions. I'm of the Dragon's Throat, so if you like I can travel with you there and we can find your father, I'm sure I know him." That wouldn't count as kidnapping, right? If anything she was making sure he didn't get mauled by some local wildlife, and she was helping him back to a parent.

Deep down I know this never works
A M P E R E
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Blusl.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
before the dawn - by Arakh - 08-13-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: before the dawn - by Ampere - 08-29-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: before the dawn - by Arakh - 09-02-2016, 05:13 PM
RE: before the dawn - by Ampere - 09-10-2016, 05:56 PM
RE: before the dawn - by Arakh - 09-17-2016, 06:35 AM
RE: before the dawn - by Ampere - 09-17-2016, 04:47 PM
RE: before the dawn - by Arakh - 09-24-2016, 06:48 AM
RE: before the dawn - by Ampere - 09-24-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: before the dawn - by Arakh - 10-20-2016, 02:33 PM