the Rift

[OPEN] before the dawn

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Why am I so emotional?
No it's not a good look gain some self control

Ampere can't help but give a small, short laugh at the colt's renewed attempt to answer her question. She nods approvingly as the laughter dims into a grin. "Much better! Keep trying and one day I might actually believe you too."

That the colt kept using that familiar word certainly rattled Ampere's memory, but his hint of his ave, which Ampere was pretty sure meant father but why would she know that, uses fire didn't spark anything in her. Fire was after all a common type of magic. Wildfire however was much more unique, and Ampere did a double take at the mention of it. Her heart gradually began to crawl up and into her throat, and without realizing it her feathers began to lift and stand on end.

Was it just the foal's young tongue that made him drop the, or was it not the Wildfire that he meant?
Before she could ask he consented to her invitation, and answered in his own way.

Sultan.

Ampre's nostrils flared as she struggled for breath around the lump of her heart now choked in her throat. Her skin seemed to crawl as a flood of emotions washed over her, her hackles up and her feathers with them. Kygo eyed the scene warily and flew higher, escaping the range at which blue sparks began to pop into light around them. Her head lifted away from the colt, her posture stiffening from its relaxed stance she'd been holding it at.

Not fault Kygo tried to reason with her, trying to make sure she didn't lash out at this foal who had no control over whom his father was.
I know! she snapped back with a burst of angry red along their link. She wouldn't, couldn't hurt a foal, but if it was Gaucho standing there instead of them she certainly could have used a punching bag right about now. Instead she let the anger radiate off her, her magic doing the trick as it snarled out at nearby flowers and leaves.
Except, she wasn't just angry. She was wounded, jealous, confused... Of course, rationally, she knew she had no right to any of these feelings, not truly. When had they ever discussed anything about ~rules~, it had just been sex, a mutual attraction that somehow, terrifyingly, had become love. Love wasn't just an automatic label though. Ampere loved plenty of things, including Mesec, so what right had she to condemn Gaucho when she was the same?

Doing her best to talk herself down, Ampere tucked her chin to her chest and made to turn to start walking the colt back to the Throat. "Your father's Gaucho the Wildfire, is that right?" she asked, though the sound was tight, forced through clenched teeth.

Deep down I know this never works
A M P E R E
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Blusl.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
before the dawn - by Arakh - 08-13-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: before the dawn - by Ampere - 08-29-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: before the dawn - by Arakh - 09-02-2016, 05:13 PM
RE: before the dawn - by Ampere - 09-10-2016, 05:56 PM
RE: before the dawn - by Arakh - 09-17-2016, 06:35 AM
RE: before the dawn - by Ampere - 09-17-2016, 04:47 PM
RE: before the dawn - by Arakh - 09-24-2016, 06:48 AM
RE: before the dawn - by Ampere - 09-24-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: before the dawn - by Arakh - 10-20-2016, 02:33 PM