the Rift

[OPEN] before the dawn

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Why am I so emotional?
No it's not a good look gain some self control

She recognizes the colt's hesitation now, like the adventure in him had all drained out of him, replaced with a caution that she didn't like being the cause of. He was too similar to her son for her to be the one to cow him, and this notion deflates her swiftly. It's as Kygo said, this was no fault of the colt's, and nothing that could be changed now. If Ampere was going to be angry at anyone, it should be herself. If Gaucho mattered that much to her, if she wanted him so explicitly, then why hadn't she told him?

I didn't really decide it until...
That was some stray thought of her's, something complaintive and small. She clicked her teeth at it, chasing it away with a toss of her head. She'd wasted all this energy uselessly protecting herself from the wildfire, convincing herself she didn't love him, and it had all been pointless.

"He's a good father," she says, her voice still changed, still strained somewhat, but her posture had softened more as she walked. She paused, glancing back at the colt. "He's strong, I bet you will be too when you've grown up." She smiles kindly. "He's caring too, always working hard for others and not himself. Gotta keep that in mind, because what's strength if you don't use it for something worthwhile?"

She wasn't sure she wouldn't give him a hard nip the next time she saw him, but she might also corner him and entice him just to remind him why she was the best out there, and then maybe, if she was brave enough, she'd tell him she wanted him and only him, and hope he wanted the same thing back.

Deep down I know this never works
A M P E R E
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Blusl.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
before the dawn - by Arakh - 08-13-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: before the dawn - by Ampere - 08-29-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: before the dawn - by Arakh - 09-02-2016, 05:13 PM
RE: before the dawn - by Ampere - 09-10-2016, 05:56 PM
RE: before the dawn - by Arakh - 09-17-2016, 06:35 AM
RE: before the dawn - by Ampere - 09-17-2016, 04:47 PM
RE: before the dawn - by Arakh - 09-24-2016, 06:48 AM
RE: before the dawn - by Ampere - 09-24-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: before the dawn - by Arakh - 10-20-2016, 02:33 PM